The Unz Review • An Alternative Media Selection$
A Collection of Interesting, Important, and Controversial Perspectives Largely Excluded from the American Mainstream Media
Show by  
Email This Page to Someone

Remember My Information

=>
 Entire Archive2020 Election Items

Bookmark Toggle AllToCAdd to LibraryRemove from Library • B
Show CommentNext New CommentNext New ReplyRead More
ReplyAgree/Disagree/Etc. More... This Commenter This Thread Hide Thread Display All Comments
AgreeDisagreeThanksLOLTroll
These buttons register your public Agreement, Disagreement, Thanks, LOL, or Troll with the selected comment. They are ONLY available to recent, frequent commenters who have saved their Name+Email using the 'Remember My Information' checkbox, and may also ONLY be used three times during any eight hour period.
Ignore Commenter Follow Commenter
As is my custom, each year for the Federal holiday celebrating Martin Luther King (whose birth date in January 15), I send out a cautionary essay I first began researching back in 2018. What I was attempting to do was urgently remind readers, specifically so-called “conservatives,” that King and his holiday are emblematic of the... Read More
To truly understand what happened on January 6, you have to have played through all 5 Metal Gear Solid games.
After the big deal this week with everyone talking about Ray Epps after it was brought up in Congressional hearings, the Justice Department has finally charged people with sedition, i.e., insurrection. Read the details of that blow-up here: Ted Cruz Attempts Redemption, Crushes FBI Wench at Hearing Regarding 1/6 Violence Several members of the Oath... Read More
Nathaniel DeGrave, before being tortured for nearly a year in a special political prison in DC. He has now lost 15 pounds and grown a long beard, as he is being starved and not permitted to shave.
The following letter from 1/6 protester and political prisoner Nathaniel DeGrave, a podcaster who entered the Capitol, was published last week. In it, DeGrave outlines the conditions of the jail, describing inhumane conditions which amount to torture. You should read the whole thing. Dear Fellow Americans – I never thought I’d write a letter like... Read More
In Shanksville, Pennsylvania, on Saturday, former President George W. Bush's theme was national unity — and how it has been lost over these past 20 years. "In the weeks and months following the 9/11 attacks," said Bush, "I was proud to lead an amazing, resilient, united people. When it comes to the unity of America,... Read More
A natural conservative burning the flag Americans don’t want to burn
I don’t remember where I heard it, but when the Supreme Court ruled that the 2020 election could be completely fake and it didn’t matter, some semi-redpilled legal analyst said that they would try to “balance it out” by doing some conservative rulings during Joe Biden’s first year. That’s what I immediately thought of when... Read More
I keep telling you people: the FBI is a literal terrorist organization, working for a foreign occupation regime in Washington. Apparently, none of you are going to realize that this isn’t hyperbole until they kick in your door and hold your kids at gunpoint. Daily Mail: If they had, there would be 10,000 hours of... Read More
These are published without comment. I’ve said all I want to on this case before.
Illegitimate Biden Regime Shows Its True Nazi Colors
I firmly believe that If we added up the IQs of the entire illegitimate Biden Regime and multiplied them by 100 it would be half of the intelligence of one of my cats. Listen to Jeffrey Zients who has the exalted title of “Biden Coronavirus Response Coordinator.” He said Biden’s idea of state and local... Read More
A well placed source, whose position was verified by National Justice, is blowing the whistle on the largest Department of Justice investigation in history. Federal prosecutors and the FBI are using dirty and unethical tricks to keep January 6th defendants in solitary confinement for an indefinite period of time. The government's strategy relies on compelling... Read More
Menstrual America has gained the upper hand. Feminized America has been on display in all her undignified inauthenticity, in the crybabies of Congress and in the loud and proud quitting at the 2020 Olympics. In Menstrual America, medals go to congressmen and cops who wail the loudest when recounting their professional failings on Jan. 6,... Read More
Many of these officers have PTSD from when they were ordered to open the doors of the Capitol building and then the QAnon Shaman started talking to them in a really weird way. What’s more, many of them had their lives threatened by Ashli Babbitt. After she was shot to death, there was a very... Read More
Remember John Milius’ 1984 classic movie, Red Dawn, in which Soviet and Cuban shock troops capture the town of Calumet CO? In one particularly compelling scene, the victorious occupiers execute Americans accused of conspiring with high school rebels who have been waging guerrilla warfare. But just before the Reds open fire, the condemned patriots start... Read More
To understand what House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's select committee investigation of the Capitol Hill events of Jan. 6 is all about, a good place to begin is with the sentencing hearing last week of Paul Hodgkins. A crane operator from Tampa, Florida, Hodgkins, 38, pleaded guilty to a single count of obstructing a joint session... Read More
The recent felony conviction and eight month prison sentence of January 6th protester Paul Hodgkins is an affront to any notion of justice. It is a political charge and a political verdict by a political court. Every American regardless of political persuasion should be terrified of a court system so beholden to politics instead of... Read More
mail-in-voting
Fraud in 2020 election is only a preview of what is coming
President Joe Biden has now declared that the United States is facing an existential crisis comparable to what it experienced during the Civil War, a struggle that will produce a truly democratic form of government with universal franchise or which will result in the denial of basic rights to many citizens. And he is quite... Read More
[Excerpted from the latest Radio Derb, now available exclusively through VDARE.com] I find it harder and harder to watch passing events without Mike Judge's 2006 movie Idiocracy coming to mind. That's especially the case with politics. Politicians have always said dumb things, of course; but in between the dumb things they generally, once in a... Read More
Sitting in a chair is a very serious crime in a democracy that thrives on people not sitting in that chair. Reuters: Pence, Pelosi – what’s the difference? Obviously, this guy didn’t know that he’d done anything wrong, or he wouldn’t have po
When the 2020 presidential election was stolen from President Trump, the Republican Establishment was happy to be rid of him. Trump’s intent to bring the offshored corporate jobs back home to Americans where they belong was regarded as a threat to corporate profits. Wall Street and corporate executives were strongly opposed and used their influence... Read More
Many leftists really do think Ashli Babbitt was a “terrorist” and, presumably, deserved to die. Breaking into the Capitol was a bad idea. However, an unarmed woman didn’t deserve to be executed for it. Furthermore, when countless rioters looted, burned, and attacked people in the name of George Floyd they got away with their crimes.... Read More
For the ACLU and the Democrats an honest election is not fair. It discriminates against “preferred minorities,” who need fraudulent elections in their favor to make up for past oppression. I predicted that we would come to this. 26 years ago in my book, The New Color Line, I predicted that by violating the statutory... Read More
Everyone knows that the 2020 presidential election was stolen along with the two Georgia US senatorial elections. Little doubt much more was stolen. But no one is allowed to state the fact. Yes, fact it is. Many experts attested to the facts of the theft. They did so in testimony before state legislators in the... Read More
The real president Donald Trump was banned from most of the internet after the FBI organized a fake riot at the Capitol on January 6. At the same time that Trump was banned, the Twitter alternative Parler was also totally banned from the internet. (Arguably, Parler could have fixed the situation using methods similar to... Read More
The G7 meeting focused attention on many challenges facing the world, but it did not address the most dangerous threat of them all, which is the transformation of the Republican Party in the US into a fascist movement. When Donald Trump was in the White House there was much debate about whether or not he... Read More
I tell it true: Tucker Carlson is truly great, he is just a tad bit slow on the uptake. Or maybe Andrew Anglin is simply an expertly fast uptaker. Regardless of the state of the neurological uptake systems at work here, the fact is that eventually, Tucker eventually gets to the point. On Tuesday, he... Read More
The evidence seems clear that yet another President was removed by the military/security complex. John F. Kennedy was shot. Nixon was removed by the Watergate frame up. The two attempts on Reagan—assassination and Iran-Contra–missed. After Russiagate and impeachment failed, Trump was taken out with a stolen election covered up with the “Trump Insurrection.” https://sputniknews.com/us/202106161083162250-fbi-helped-organize-and-coordinate-capitol-unrest-tucker-carlson-claims-in-bombshell-report/
Alone among the 50 states Arizona is conducting an audit of the 2020 election. The majority Republican state senate is the impetus behind the audit. The courts have supported the audit against attempts by Democrats to shut it down. The Democrats’ opposition indicates that the audit is likely to turn up electoral fraud. But what... Read More
It’s actually shocking that the media is referring to Ashli Babbitt as “a rioter.” Assuming you could classify the Capitol Storm as a riot – which is debatable – she definitely was not rioting. She was protesting with a flag when she was murdered. CNBC: The family of Capitol rioter Ashli Babbitt is suing to... Read More
When he took the floor of the Senate to reject the Democrats' Jan. 6 Commission, Mitch McConnell may have salvaged his party's chances to recapture the House in 2022. For that commission, being spun as a "bipartisan" effort to learn what "really happened" in the Capitol that fateful day, is a Democratic scheme to have... Read More
Previously: Federal Government Achieves Full Anarcho-Tyranny. This Can’t Go On Just-released footage showing the Mostly Peaceful Protestors co-operating with police to enter the U.S. Capitol on January 6 is only the most recent evidence that the Biden Regime's approach is prosecutorial atrocity[Video Shows U.S. Capitol Police Gave Protesters OK to Enter, by Julie Kelly, American... Read More
Arizona Democrats have refused to comply with court orders and have declared an audit “racist.” The criminal gang that masquerades as the US Dept of Justice has declared the election audit “voter intimidation” as the DOJ attempts to intimidate Republicans to cease the audit. Obviously, there was massive electoral fraud. If not, why the extraordinary... Read More
So why is Arizona’s Maricopa County refusing to comply with the court order and Arizona Senate subpoenas to provide the voting system logs for investigation? The clear answer is that Maricopa County is protecting the false news narrative of no electoral fraud. The utterly corrupt “defund-the-police-Democrats” are claiming that to turn over the evidence would... Read More
The black-run District of Columbia government has just agreed to pay $1.6 million to people who sued—backed by the ACLU—over being arrested for rioting in the January 20, 2017 riots protesting the election of Donald Trump. This is probably collusive, like "Consent Decrees" and Jacob Frey's $27 million settlement with the Floyd Family in Minneapolis.... Read More
We in America are neck-deep in a domestic political war to the finish. During the notable “kitchen debate” in Moscow in 1959, Nikita Khrushchev asserted that Richard Nixon's grandchildren would live under communism, while Nixon argued that Khrushchev's grandchildren would live in freedom. Both were correct, if not as either intended. Americans generally applauded the... Read More
washingtondc-january62021protestersseenallover
If enough people say something often enough, it becomes “true.” Big media and people at the highest levels of government now accept that the Capitol takeover of January 6 was an “armed insurrection” by “white supremacists.” A few eccentrics wonder how you can have an “insurrection” with no plan and no weapons, but virtually everyone... Read More
knightwithaswordfacingthelavademoninhell
Did Dostoevsky's Demons Predict Wokeism, Antifa and the Gender-Benders?
Since the so-called insurrection of January 6, big media, big government, and big corporations have been demanding the collective scalp of the Trumpian alt-right. If we don't somehow make those 70 million Trump voters disappear, the subtext goes, American democracy is doomed. The alt-right agrees that American democracy faces an existential threat, but disagrees vociferously... Read More
"That attack, that siege" of the Capitol, FBI Director Chris Wray told Congress, "was criminal behavior, plain and simple, and it was behavior we at the FBI view as domestic terrorism." "Domestic terrorism," said Wray, echoing his boss. For what had been President-elect Joe Biden's reaction to the Capitol riot? "Don't dare call them protesters.... Read More
For the longest time the most widely read article on this website was “Germany Did Not Start World War II.” This article has been moved into second place by “The Proof Is In: The Election Was Stolen.” The third most widely read article is “Whites Were Slaves In North Africa Before Blacks Were Slaves In... Read More
In 2016 I predicted that Trump’s presidency would fail, because Trump had no idea who to appoint to his government and, therefore, would end up staffed with the establishment that he intended to overthrow. That is exactly what occurred. In his entire four years Trump only made one good appointment—General Flynn—and Trump did not have... Read More
september172020donaldtrumpvs-joebidenpresidentialcandidates
Every now and then something happens, something you catch on TV or read in a magazine, or hear in a conversation which signals just how disjunctive—how unbridgeable—the division is today between the different groups of people we call “Americans.” That division is growing greater, more irreparable and sharper by the day…and there is not much... Read More
In the Senate impeachment trial of Donald Trump, February 9th-13th, video footage was shown of events in the Capitol building during the January 6th protests. I had things to say about that video footage in my February 12th podcast. They were not very kind things. I spoke of the congressfolk "scampering off to safety under... Read More
Will the last American kindly turn off the Shining City on a Hill?
With the passing of Rush Limbaugh, this feels like the right moment to reflect on the legacy of talk-radio conservatism—an "alternative right" which preceded us—and to consider how we might succeed where they failed. In their bones, millions of right-leaning Americans know that the time of ‘standing-up for America as founded’ has passed. Our job... Read More
"I don't know if he'll run in 2024 or not. But if he does, I'm pretty sure he will win the nomination." So says Mitt Romney, the sole Republican senator to have voted twice to convict President Donald J. Trump of impeachable acts. But is it possible Trump could win the nomination in 2024? What... Read More
The invasion of the Capitol on 6 January now stands alongside 9/11 as an act of war against American democracy. Unsurprisingly, news coverage of the incursion has come to resemble war propaganda. All facts, true or false, are pointed in the same direction with the aim of demonising the enemy and anybody who minimises its... Read More
"Our historic, patriotic and beautiful movement to Make America Great Again has only just begun." So said Citizen Trump Saturday on his acquittal by the Senate of the impeachment article of "incitement of insurrection" in the Jan 6 invasion of the Capitol. "I look forward to continuing our incredible journey together to achieve American greatness... Read More
Democrats Reject America and All Standards of Truth
We can observe the disintegration of the United States in the Democrats’ 1930s-style Stalinist Show Trial of Donald Trump. Republicans provided the Senate with video proof that Democrats responded to their 2016 defeat with insurrectionist language whereas Trump did not respond to the stolen 2020 election with insurrectionist language. But in the Democrats’ Show Trial... Read More
The inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris is a symbolic referendum on the identity of America, with neoliberal elites arrogantly viewing Biden’s election as a mandate for a new America that is less White and Christian and has a woke internationalist value system. This vision is in stark contrast with the vision that originally... Read More
AXIOS article by Mike Allen, Jim VandeHei: Republicans, long reliant on big business and the rich, see a post-Trump future centered on working class white, Hispanic and Black voters, top GOP officials tell Axios. Why it matters: This is a substantial shift, born of necessity and the post-Trump reality. It would push Republicans further away... Read More
It has been a dreadful three months for the Grand Old Party. On Nov. 3, President Donald Trump seemed to have lost the White House by narrowly losing three crucial blue states he had won in 2016 -- Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania -- and Georgia and Arizona as well. Trump immediately mounted an acrimonious two-month... Read More
moscowrussia-29february2020alekseynavalnyonmarch
Most Western media call Russian dissident Alexei Navalny a hero. Mr. Navalny is now in a Russian prison, and our most prestigious newspapers are cheering his anti-Putin crusade. These are official editorial statements from leading publications. “The Times view on Alexei Navalny’s bravery: Russian Hero,” The Times, December 23, 2020 “The Extraordinary Courage of Aleksei... Read More
PastClassics
Analyzing the History of a Controversial Movement
Becker update V1.3.2
The Shaping Event of Our Modern World
The Surprising Elements of Talmudic Judaism
How America was neoconned into World War IV