The Unz Review • An Alternative Media Selection
A Collection of Interesting, Important, and Controversial Perspectives Largely Excluded from the American Mainstream Media
Show by  
Email This Page to Someone

Remember My Information

=>
 Entire Archive2020 Election Items

Bookmark Toggle AllToCAdd to LibraryRemove from Library • BShow CommentNext New CommentNext New ReplyRead More
ReplyAgree/Disagree/Etc. More... This Commenter This Thread Hide Thread Display All Comments
AgreeDisagreeThanksLOLTroll
These buttons register your public Agreement, Disagreement, Thanks, LOL, or Troll with the selected comment. They are ONLY available to recent, frequent commenters who have saved their Name+Email using the 'Remember My Information' checkbox, and may also ONLY be used three times during any eight hour period.
Ignore Commenter Follow Commenter
shutterstock_1849449790
…Or Vaccinating America’s Political Virus.
In one ruling, a bombshell. Issued in the late evening this past Friday by Pennsylvania Commonwealth judge, Patricia McCollough, her bold- and absolutely correct- ruling is about to make Nov 27, 2020 the day that the highly questionable 2020 election blew to pieces. To make matters worse for the Dems, the same day, just down... Read More
I harbored no illusions about Donald “Platinum Plan” Trump, and did not plan on voting at all in this election. I knew that this election was almost wholly irrelevant to the American prospect, to the fate of White America. It isn’t that the “breathing room” argument is unsound, but rather that President Trump has never... Read More
Progressives and other leftists promise/threaten to pressure/take to the streets to make demands of President-elect Joe Biden if/when he falls short of our expectations. We on the left don't want to be one of those bad bosses who tells you your work isn't good enough but never says what they expect from you in the... Read More
“Republicans and Democrats have tinkered with the country’s composition and character long enough to account for Biden’s America. You know it.”—ilana I had written what I thought was an inspired column about “Trump Going Into Beast Mode.” It was a post-politics column. It was meant to point disappointed voters away from the crass and crooked... Read More
election-2020_kgnu
It has been more than three weeks since election day and the incumbent U.S. president still has yet to concede defeat. Despite the media’s distraction over the perspiration of his personal attorney during a bizarre press conference, the legal team led by former New York City Mayor Rudolph Giuliani has actually done a decent job... Read More
trump_last
There seems to be a quasi consensus that Trump will not prevail and that Biden and Harris will get into the White House no matter what. To my surprise, even the Russian media seems to be considering that the Trump presidency is over. Yet, I am not so sure at all. Why? Because at this... Read More
In the first two decades of the century, President-elect Joe Biden's choice for secretary of state supported U.S. wars in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria and Yemen. He was an ever-reliable liberal interventionist. This same Antony Blinken could spend the first years of a Biden presidency helping extricate our country from the misbegotten wars he championed.... Read More
blompfnj
The dialectic of Republicans and Democrats is a battle between High Fructose Corn Syrup and Soy. The right puts corn syrup in all our kids' food, which causes obesity and shaves IQ points. The left wants soy, which feminizes men and makes them gay. For both sides, gaslit by devious exploiters, the real systematic problems... Read More
Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel.  Credit: Wikimedia Commons. CC BY-SA 4.0.
Michigan State Attorney General Dana Nessel has attributes of a Nazi. She, like Washington Post columnist Randall D. Eliason, wants to falsely prosecute attorneys who represent those making challenges to the election. She also wants to prosecute election officials who refuse to certify until irregularities are properly dealt with, and she wants to prosecute Pennsylvania... Read More
It is about Urban vs. Rural It is about Globalist vs. Nationalist It is about Cosmopolitans vs. Patriots It is about Tribal vs. Universal It is not about Democrats or Republicans It is about Identitarians vs. Americans It is about the ‘as a’ people vs. Authenticity It is about a ‘Great Reset’ vs. longing for... Read More
latinos-trump
The 2020 election was another round of backlash politics. Asians and Hispanics moved toward Trump like White working class voters have in the past mainly because of all the Antifa and Black Lives Matter violence and chaos. Ron Unz has called it the toxic relationship between White liberals and blacks. Different groups of White voters,... Read More
Why, Democrats have been asking, do so many poor white people vote for a Republican Party that doesn't care about or do anything for them? The most common reply is: Democrats are snobby coastal elites who talk down to them. Classic example courtesy of former President Barack Obama, who said of voters in the Rust... Read More
Dear Readers, In my report on the Giuliani Legal Team’s press conference ( ), I expressed doubts about the connection the team drew between Dominion voting machines, Smartmatic software and Venezela where the technology is suspected of being used for electoral fraud. I withdraw that doubt. Among Wikileaks’ releases of US Government data there is... Read More
I was stunned that even some of my readers kept asking why Trump hadn’t presented the evidence to back up his claim of election fraud. I have to keep reminding myself of how poor the education system and the media are in the US and how insouciant Americans tend to be. Evidence takes time to... Read More
Back in 2016, when broadcaster Lars Larson attempted to find out whether one Arcan Cetin was a citizen of the US, ICE, the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, told him, essentially, “Sorry, our obligation is to protect this migrant’s privacy.” “Who,” you ask, “is Mr. Cetin”? Cetin is a contributor to the phenomenon I term... Read More
vdare-fail
The 2016 Presidential election results (remember them?) were a vindication of four people: First, the incomparable Pat Buchanan, who ran for the presidency three times on an America First platform, championing the ideas that ultimately propelled the Trump campaign. Buchanan was a prophet—a man of foresight, courage, and vision who loved his people and delivered... Read More
shutterstock_1498872989
President Trump gave to Israel all she could wish for; he hoped that in return, the Jews would give him America to rule another term. A simple give-and-take, but it didn’t work out as intended. If he were to run for the presidency of Israel, he would have it. If Brooklyn were to decide who’d... Read More
(Locations of US voting machines: Dominion is shown in Orange; ES&S in Blue.) [ Source: Penn Warton]
…Exposing the Dominion Voting Machines.
Barely two weeks ago allegations that the 2020 US Presidential election had been rigged on behalf of DNC presidential spawn Joe Biden were met with almost universal scepticism. This past week may have changed that. In the article of Monday, Nov 9 the author examined the problems with the mail-in ballot totals in the five... Read More
screenshot_20201114-181132_video-player-696x393
The Moment the Republic Died
The moment Donald Trump drove through the MillionMAGA march to play golf was the moment America’s fate was sealed. It was as if the Continental Army had marched to Valley Forge, only to see Washington saddle up and head back home for the winter, giving his men a kind word and dismissive wave as he... Read More
It was interview questions from a Russian journalist that made me realize that the Democrat Party was no longer merely a political party but had become a revolutionary party working toward an unaccountable one-party government. Prior to the November 3 election, Democrats worked to remove protections that reduce fraud opportunities in voting by mail, thereby... Read More
shutterstock_435573235
The racial wealth gap has become a heated issue as part of the ongoing woke crusade, but rather than the economic elite, it is average, workaday White Americans who are the scapegoat. White millennials in particular—ironically given their role as some of the most vocal carriers of the woke torch—will be the primary bearers of... Read More
[Excerpted from the latest Radio Derb, now available exclusively through VDARE.com] The fog of battle surrounding the November 3rd election has cleared somewhat, but there are still uncertainties about the consequences. Plainly there was much more than the usual amount of skullduggery in the registering and counting of votes, and it all seems to have... Read More
Election Data Team finds that in Georgia 17,877 people voted by mail who had previously filed National Change of Address forms with the US Post Office that they had changed their state of residence from Georgia. That number alone is more than Biden’s margin of victory. So far the team has found out of state... Read More
bid-net-705x461
“What’s going to happen now?” I was asked earlier today. “Nothing and everything,” I replied. Immigration, largely unchallenged and unscathed (excepting the incidental impact of COVID-19 on population movement) from four years of Trumpism, will now continue to accelerate unabated. Zionism will continue to enjoy the expansion of American institutional and military support, this time... Read More
My liberal friends are relieved. I am terrified. Democratic voters got what they wanted last Saturday: the electoral defeat of Donald Trump. By this time next year, if not sooner, Joe Biden's win will look like a Pyrrhic victory. Rather than pushing an affirmative platform of policy proposals, Biden's entire campaign boiled down to opposition... Read More
As I told you, the Democrats must impose more censorship in order to protect the tower of lies that they have constructed. Biden/Kamala means the end of free speech. The media has already abandoned free speech and serves as a propaganda ministry. The cancellation of free speech in America will spread throughout the world. “As... Read More
he Covid Deception ( ) was used in the US to justify fraud-ridden “vote by mail” in order to steal the election from President Trump. Covid’s next use is to assault civil liberty. If the Democrats’ theft of the election stands, we are likely to get the national lockdown that Biden’s Covid adviser favors. Little... Read More
For Republicans, the returns were mixed on Nov. 3. Though he carried burdens unrivaled by a president since Herbert Hoover -- a plague that has killed 230,000 Americans in eight months and crashed the economy to depths not seen since the '30s - Donald J. Trump amassed 72 million votes, the largest total in Republican... Read More
shutterstock_1794216790x
Paul Craig Roberts’ Interview with the European magazine Zur Zeit (In This Time): English Translation: A few months ago it looked like the re-election of Trump was almost certain, but now there was a close race between Trump and Biden? What happen during the last months? In the months before the election, the Democrats used... Read More
Analysts are still grappling with the fallout from the US election. Trumpism proved a far more enduring and alluring phenomenon than most media pundits expected. Defying predictions, Trump improved his share of the overall vote compared to his 2016 win, and he surprised even his own team by increasing his share of minority voters and... Read More
It was November 7. Fox News had just called the election for Joe Biden. A fellow was waxing fat about the flawless campaign run by Biden; how his own lily-white daughters were all aflutter about Kamala. The delirious faces of network distaff were plastered all over the idiot’s lantern, as they cracked the whip to... Read More
Tucker Carlson is the ONLY honest media figure in the United States. No wonder the presstitutes want him arrested. I am concerned that the criminal Hillary DNC will have him assassinated. You are simply not permitted to tell the truth in the United States. To tell the truth in the American media is a capital... Read More
As of today, America does not seem convinced by its democratic nature and its democratic process. One poll released yesterday claims that “less than half of the Americans believe Biden is the legitimate winner of election; a third say Trump won.” By now it is reasonable to admit that America is far from being confident... Read More
The Presstitutes Speak With One Voice. They are unanimous that there was no vote fraud committed by Democrats and that a record number of Americans voted for a president suffering from mental confusion whose campaign rallies went unattended. If the presstitutes are so confident that there is no evidence to back the legal challenges, why... Read More
vdare-no-surrender
The Dem/ Main Stream Media Complex is infuriated that President Donald J. Trump will not concede the 2020 election. This is a Sign of Contradiction that he is doing the right thing. This does not yet mean that Trump won enough votes in key states, as Tucker Carlson has noted, but we also can’t say... Read More
File source: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:War_Ends.jpg
OK, so, that was not cool. For one terrifying moment there, it actually looked like GloboCap was going to let Russian-Asset Hitler win. Hour after hour on election night, states on the map kept turning red, or pink, or some distinctly non-blue color. Wisconsin … Michigan … Georgia … Florida. It could not be happening,... Read More
"In victory, magnanimity... in defeat, defiance." That counsel about human conflict comes from Winston Churchill. And President Donald Trump, given all he has endured for five years from those piously pleading now for a "time of healing," cannot be faulted for his defiant resolve to unearth any and all high crimes or misdemeanors committed in... Read More
shutterstock_1405653386
At this point, it seems unlikely that Trump is going to prevail in his legal challenges. It’s possible that he will, but what do you think is more likely? If he doesn’t prevail, however, Biden’s “win” can actually be a tremendous win for us. Why? Well, first let’s address the question of who “we” are.... Read More
If courts uphold election laws, the vote fraud in the swing states will be overturned, and Trump will be declared the winner. There is no doubt about the vote fraud. The question is whether Trump in the face of media hostility, Antifa/BLM violence, and weak-kneed Republicans will have the support to see the fight to... Read More
With the dust now settling on the 2020 elections, it is time to take another look at the oft-criticized “shy Trump voter” theory. This premise – that Trump voters consistently understate their support for the president in public opinions polls – has been hotly disputed by polling experts like Nate Silver at Fivethirtyeight.com. Both he... Read More
cover_votes
I need to begin with the obvious: in spite of all the deep state, propaganda and “deep empire” (transnational) resources being used to declare that “Biden” (i.e. Harris) has won, as of right now nobody knows who got most votes and where. I would even suggest that we will never really find out who won,... Read More
shutterstock_483348889
Biden is on a double precipice of the worst-ever economic depression coupled with imminent explosions of social rage
The massive psyops is ongoing. Everyone familiar with the Transition Integrity Project (TIP) knew how this would imperatively play out. I chose to frame it as a think tank gaming exercise in my Banana Follies column. This is a live exercise. Yet no one knows exactly how it will end. US intel is very much... Read More
The mainstream media has declared former Vice President Joe Biden the winner of the 2020 presidential election. However, this does not mean the 2020 Presidential campaign has come to an end. President Donald Trump is continuing his legal challenges to the vote counts in some key states. The emotional investment of many Americans into the... Read More
There has been a revolution against red state America, not an election. There are many credible reports of organized vote fraud committed by Democrats. The only question is whether the Republican establishment will support challenging the documented fraud or whether Trump will be pressured to concede in order to protect the undeserved reputation of American... Read More
Just 24 hours after media outlets declared Joe Biden the new president of the United States, the Democratic establishment is preparing for war against its left-wing members. House Majority Whip James Clyburn, a vocal Biden supporter in the Democratic establishment, has been talking to a sympathetic media to blame figures like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez for his... Read More
votefraudbrettimage
In a further attempt to circumvent the intelligence of the voter, the American media machine has, this past Saturday, Nov 7, 2020, arbitrarily declared Joe Biden president. There are many problems with this report being accurate. The largest problem is that of the media itself. In declaring Biden the winner, this media ignores very credible... Read More
kamala-harris-durga
The kindest thing we can say about Joe Biden is that he is a proven scatterbrain whose physical and cognitive daily life depends on his wife’s vigilant handling of his word and foot. She is forever present wherever he is: whispering to him his forgotten word, and showing him where podium and exit door is.... Read More
if
This isn’t a MAGA website. The current narrative in MAGA world is that the 2020 election was stolen from Donald Trump. There is no use arguing with them about it. It is hopeless. Before this happened, they believed the Democrats were blood sucking pedophiles who worshipped Satan and that the Durham Report and indictments were... Read More
President Trump may be losing the election, but he is not the aberration in the history of America – one of the Creator’s least funny jokes – as much of the world would like to believe. At least 70 million Americans voted to put him back in the White House, despite witnessing his constant lying,... Read More
At this writing, two days after the election, Joe Biden appears to be six electoral votes away from winning the presidency. The Trump campaign has requested a recount in Wisconsin. Republicans are suing in Wisconsin, Michigan, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Nevada to demand the right to observe vote counts and challenge absentee ballots and COVID-related mail-in... Read More