Just after I published my first long article on the likely origins of the Covid outbreak in April 2020, our alternative media website was suddenly deplatformed, being banned from Facebook and with all our pages completely deranked by Google. For almost a decade, my article The Myth of Hispanic Crime had regularly been ranked #2 of some 200 million Google search results on that topic, but it now suddenly disappeared from the public discussion, a development that deeply rankled me.
Being blocked by the two primary gatekeepers of the global Internet has obviously had a serious impact upon our ability to reach potential readers, especially new ones. Nonetheless, our articles do still occasionally strike a spark and go viral, racking up many tens of thousands of pageviews, an encouraging situation. But the massive current media propaganda-bubble promoting an imminent Russian invasion of Ukraine, which seems to be a ridiculous hoax, has apparently shifted that landscape, creating a huge demand for contrary perspectives.
Last weekend I published Mike Whitney’s piece arguing that the motive behind the sudden war-hysteria was actually to prevent the opening of the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline between Russia and Germany, which would have fostered their mutually-beneficial economic cooperation. Such peaceful Eurasian integration might be viewed as a major geopolitical threat by some American strategists, who thereby provoked the sudden war-scare.
- The Crisis in Ukraine Is Not About Ukraine. It’s About Germany
Mike Whitney • The Unz Review • February 11, 2022 • 1,700 Words
The article seemed a good, solid presentation of an important but under-reported topic, and I thought it would do well given the relevance of the issue. Instead, to my total amazement, our small website soon began receiving our most remarkable gusher of traffic ever for a single article, with a large fraction of the readership coming from overseas, especially South Asia.
Over the last few days, that incisive analysis of the Ukraine Crisis has attracted nearly a half-million pageviews, possibly rivaling the readership of many of the concurrent offerings of the New York Times or the Economist.
It appears that nature abhors an informational vacuum and when nearly our entire Western media begins spouting what seems to be total nonsense on a looming war with nuclear-armed Russia, readers desperately turn to other sources, especially those willing to provide “Interesting, Important, and Controversial Perspectives Largely Excluded from the American Mainstream Media.”
While I have absolutely no idea why lightning suddenly struck this particular article, the possibility of such a fortuitous development must surely inspire most contributors to this publication, not least including myself.
Meanwhile, I have been continuing my own efforts to bring attention to the strong perhaps even overwhelming evidence that the global Covid outbreak was due to an American biowarfare attack against China (and Iran).
The articles in my Covid/Biowarfare series have received substantial attention, over the last two years accumulating a total of more than 400,000 pageviews. But the careful analysis I have presented has been entirely in written form, greatly restricting its potential audience in our post-literate culture, and others have recently persuaded me that videos and podcasts were a much more effective means of distributing my crucial information.
- Covid/Biowarfare Series
Ron Unz • The Unz Review • April 2020-December 2021 • 80,000 Words
As part of my new effort, Kevin Barrett of Truth Jihad just interviewed me on his video podcast, incorporating some of the most telling evidence in his excellent presentation, and I would highly recommend the resulting 15 minute Rumble video that he released yesterday, which has already accumulated over 9,000 views:
I believe that if and when Americans and other Westerners begin to digest the reality that the massive deaths and disruption of the global Covid outbreak were very likely the result of a biowarfare attack by rogue elements of our own Deep State, the American ruling political regime will probably fall.
So all those who seek the overthrow of our decrepit and disastrously decaying System—for whatever varied reasons—should focus on this extremely weak link, a catastrophe a thousand times greater than the Chernobyl nuclear disaster that helped bring down the Soviet Union.
For almost two years I have cited an ABC News story revealing that a secret DIA report described the “potentially cataclysmic” disease outbreak in Wuhan in November 2019, many weeks before there was any detectable disease outbreak in that city But the actual TV clip provides much greater impact, and one of my podcast interviewers recently brought it to my attention, allowing it to be incorporated into the Rumble video:
It’s also worth summarizing some of my analysis timeline in simple bullet-point format, documented in my long series of articles:
- Over the decades America has spent \$100 billion creating the world’s largest biowarfare capability.
- In 2017 Trump brought on board Robert Kadlec, who since the late 1990s had been America’s leading biowarfare advocate.
- In 2018 and 2019 mysterious viral epidemics devastated China’s poultry and pork industries, severely damaging China’s food supply.
- From January to August 2019, Kadlec ran the Federal/State “Crimson Contagion” exercise in which our government officials practiced their strategies of protecting American society from infection by a hypothetical dangerous respiratory virus that might suddenly appear in China.
- In late October 2019, 300 American military servicemen visited Wuhan to participate in the World Military Games.
- In late October/early November, Patient Zero in Wuhan became infected with Covid. The virus spread invisibly until the Chinese government discovered its presence near the end of December. The Chinese government finally reacted in early/mid-January.
- In early January 2020, America assassinated Iran’s top military leader, with the retaliatory Iranian missile strike nearly leading to war.
- In mid/late January 2020, the Wuhan virus suddenly jumped 3,500 miles to the Holy City of Qom, soon infecting Iran’s top political elites, with a number of them dying as a consequence. By February, Iran had become the second global epicenter of the Covid outbreak despite having a negligible Chinese population, while the later outbreaks in Italy and Spain were in locations with hundreds of thousands of Chinese.
- In early March 2020, the Iranian government publicly accused America of having launched a biowarfare attack with Covid against Iran and China, with a formal complaint being submitted to the UN. However, virtually no Western media reported those accusations, so almost no Americans became aware of them.
- In early April, four intelligence sources told ABC News that a secret November DIA report had described a “potentially cataclysmic” disease outbreak taking place in Wuhan, but this had been ignored by the Trump Administration. Israeli TV confirmed that Israel and NATO allies had received that report, which had been produced “in the second week of November.” But according to best current estimates, at that point only perhaps a dozen people were starting to feel a little sick in Wuhan, a city of 11 million.
I’d also highly recommend my previous hour-long video podcast interview with Geopolitics & Empire from two weeks ago, my first use of that medium:
And my thanks to Henrik at Red Ice, who located that striking ABC News clip when he interviewed me for two hours last week:
More recently, I’ve also done podcast interviews with Scandza Forum and Tom Luongo, though the last of these is not yet available on the Internet.
I think that if the Rumble video or any of these interviews become sufficiently viral, the world may change in dramatic ways.