Sanford Levinson Archives
Sanford Levinson • 36 Items / 5 Books, 22 Articles, 9 Reviews
Show MoreShow AllFinding...Find More
[+] Agents, Informers and Narcs (Review)
The Investigators, by James Q. Wilson
- The Investigators by James Q. Wilson
Constitutional Faith (1988)
How to Remove LBJ in 1968
Doris Kearns and Sanford Levinson
Impeachement: The Case Against
It's pointless to try. We need an alternative
[+] Intellectuals in Politics (Review)
Sanford V. Levinson
Roosevelt and Frankfurter: The Correspondence, 1928-45, by Max Freedman, Franklin D. Ro...
- Roosevelt and Frankfurter: The Correspondence, 1928-45 by Max Freedman, Franklin D. Roosevelt, and Felix Frankfurter, ...
'To Keep and Bear Arms'
Sanford Levinson, David C. Williams, and Glenn Harlan Reynolds, ...
On Dworkin, Kennedy, and Ely
Books & the Arts
[+] Law Without Justice (3 Reviews)
The People Rising, by Michael Pertschuk and Wendy Schaetzel
- The People Rising by Michael Pertschuk and Wendy Schaetzel
- The Tempting of America by Robert H. Bork
- Battle for Justice by Ethan Bronner
Avi Shlaim, Benny Morris, Shabtai Teveth, and Sanford Levinson, ...
Looking at the Constitution
Could Meese Be Right This Time?
The O'Connor Precedent
Should Supreme Court Nominees Have Opinions?
Our Undemocratic Constitution (2006)
Where the Constitution Goes Wrong (and How We the People Can Correct It)
3 Reviews, 1 Readable
The case against the veto
[+] Political Theory, History of Political Thought, and Methodology (Review)
Open Systems; Arenas for Political Action, by Henry S. Kariel
- Open Systems; Arenas for Political Action by Henry S. Kariel
Power and Community (1970)
Philip Green and Sanford Levinson
Dissenting Essays in Political Science
Responding to Imperfection (1995)
The Theory and Practice of Constitutional Amendment
[+] Political Theory and Methodology (Review)
Law, Legislation and Liberty, Vol. II, by F.A. Hayek
- Law, Legislation and Liberty, Vol. II by F.A. Hayek
The Specious Morality of the Law
The Harpers Monthly, May 1977
, pp. 35-42
Follow-UpThat "Runaway Convention"
Why Not Take Another Look at the Constitution?
Books & the Arts
[+] Thoughts on a Medium (Review)
Lying, by Sissela Bok
- Lying by Sissela Bok
ArgumentsThe Torture Debate
Torture: A Collection (2005)
[+] Unnatural Law (Review)
The Partial Constitution, by Cass R. Sunstein
- The Partial Constitution by Cass R. Sunstein
[+] The Unruliness of Law (Review)
Woe Unto You, Lawyers!, by Fred Rodell
- Woe Unto You, Lawyers! by Fred Rodell
[+] Wrong But Legal? (Review)
Death Penalties, by Raoul Berger
- Death Penalties by Raoul Berger
No Items Found