The Washington Monthly Archives
The Washington Monthly • 42 Years, 418 Issues, 7,592 Articles, 27,230pp
July 1974 Issue - 10 Articles
- Letters, pp. 4-6
- Moral Myopia Chapter Three, Jack Anderson and the Eagleton Case, pp. 7-22
George McGovern's worst debacle was Jack Anderson's, too. Why a great reporter fell on ...
- Denenberg V. Flaherty: Politics After Common Cause, pp. 23-29
Reformers are trying to take the money out of politics. In the recent Pennsylvania Sena...
- The Political Puzzle, p. 30
- Memo of the Month, p. 31
- Tidbits and Outrages, pp. 32-33
- The Zero Defect System, pp. 34-35
Why Sancho Panza is needed at the White House, and elsewhere.
- Bill Moyers: His Heart Belongsto Daddy, pp. 36-50
Our modern day Leonardo, successful writer, producer, publisher, and Presidential assis...
- Kissinger and the Brothers Kalb, pp. 51-60
Marvin and Bernard Kalb are willing prisoners of their source, Henry Kissinger. They ha...
[+] Political Book Notes (10 Reviews) , pp. 61-66
The American Intellectual Elite, by Charles Kadushin
- The American Intellectual Elite by Charles Kadushin
- The Balancing Act by George C. Roche III, Alan Reynolds, and Ernest Van Den Haag, ...
- A Dangerous Place by Abraham Yeselson and Anthony Gaglione
- The Daughters by Peggy Anderson
- Eating May Be Hazardous to Your Health by Jacqueline Verrett
- Grassroots Government by Susan Walker Torrence
- Impeachment: A Handbook by Charles L. Black, Jr.
- The Paper Plantation by William C. Osborn
- The Phaeton Ride by Forrest McDonald
- The Unheavenly City Revisited by Edward C. Banfield