Reason • 38 Years, 390 Issues, 6,980 Articles, 23,442pp
October 1990 Issue - 14 Articles
- Judging Judges, pp. 4-5
- Engulfed , pp. 6-7
- Letters, pp. 8-19
- Shall The First Be Last?, pp. 20-27
What happened to the First Amendment?
- Perestroika in the Promised Land?, pp. 28-37
Americans, Who Fancy Israelis as Pioneer-Spirited
- Champion of Choice, pp. 38-41
Shaking up Milwaukee's Schools: An Interview With Polly Williams
- The Trouble with Hubble, pp. 42-45
The Hubble problem involves a straight-forward technical issue that other outfits have ...
- Taxes, pp. 46-49
License to Spend
- Art, pp. 50-51
[+] The Book Case (Review) , p. 52
Playing Favorites (and Losing)
- Preferential Policies by Thomas Sowell
[+] Marginal Success (Review) , pp. 53-55
The Growth Experiment, by Lawrence B. Lindsey
- The Growth Experiment by Lawrence B. Lindsey
[+] The Spirit of Lenin (Review) , pp. 56-57
For the Common Good, by Herman E. Daly and John B. Cobb, Jr.
- For the Common Good by Herman E. Daly and John B. Cobb, Jr.
- Selected Skirmishes, pp. 58-60
- Cover illustration