Policy Review Archives
Policy Review • 28 Years, 122 Issues, 2,004 Articles, 13,214pp
Spring 1979 Issue - 18 Articles
- Poverty in the United States, pp. 7-24
- The Settlements and Peace, pp. 25-40
Playing the Links with Begin, Carter, and Sadat
- Federal Spending Limitations, pp. 41-52
An Idea Whose Time Has Come?
- Further Thoughts on Words and Foreign Policy, pp. 53-60
- The Threat of the 'New Protectionism', pp. 61-66
- The IRS and the Private Schools, pp. 67-84
'The Power to Tax Involves the Power to Destroy'
- Wanted, pp. 85-96
A U.S. Policy for Latin America
- Politics and Language, pp. 97-102
Why There Are No 'Authoritarians'
- An Analysis of Carter's Wage Insurance Plan, pp. 103-104
- Notes on Foreign Policy, Armies and Money, pp. 105-114
- Treaty Termination Is a Shared Power, pp. 115-124
- Normal Relations with China, pp. 125-134
Good Law, Good Policy
[+] The Energy Crisis: Two Views (2 Reviews) , pp. 135-138
The Energy Crisis: The Moral Equivalent of Bamboozle, by James Clayburn La Force
- The Energy Crisis: The Moral Equivalent of Bamboozle by James Clayburn La Force
- Energy and the Environment by Walter J. Mead
[+] Friedman on the Causes of Inflation and the Art of Controlling Government (Review) , pp. 139-142
Tax Limitation, Inflation and the Role of Government, by Milton Friedman
- Tax Limitation, Inflation and the Role of Government by Milton Friedman
[+] What High School Students Learn About History and Government (2 Reviews) , pp. 143-146
Values in an American Government Textbook, by Michael Novak, Jeane Kirkpatrick, and Ann...
- Values in an American Government Textbook by Michael Novak, Jeane Kirkpatrick, and Anne Crutcher, ...
- How the Cold War Is Taught by Martin Herz
[+] Two New Books on the China Decision (2 Reviews) , p. 147
U.S. China Policy Today, by David Nelson Rowe
- U.S. China Policy Today by David Nelson Rowe
- About Face by John J. Tierney, Jr.
- New Books and Articles in Public Policy, pp. 148-156
- Index, pp. 157-162