The New Yorker Archives
The New Yorker • 81 Years, 2,910 Issues, 43,563 Articles, 369,246pp
March 7, 1994 Issue - 20 Articles
- Comment: Help for Sex Offenders, pp. 6-9
What's so wrong with orchiectomy?
- In the Mail, pp. 10-13
- Goings On About Town, pp. 14-32
- The Talk of the Town, pp. 33-37
Chilling the World Trade Center trial, Curtis Sliwa in hostile territory, etc.
- Annals of Law: The Man Who Kept Going Free, pp. 38-45
The case of Richard Allen Davis, Polly Klass's killer, has advocates claiming that a "t...
- "I Dinosauri di Venezia", pp. 46-53
- Report from the West Bank: An Unholy Rage, pp. 54-56
How far will the militant settlers go to subvert the Oslo peace accords? Baruch Goldste...
- In the Garden: The Season Past, pp. 57-61
A survey of last year's harvest reminds us that some blooms fade faster than others
- Personal History: Jews, pp. 62-70
A memoir of fifty years in the intellectual and social life of the city
- "Green for the Land", pp. 71-73
- Anniversary: Merce at Seventy-five, pp. 74-75
As Merce Cunningham opens his new season, Mikhail Baryshnikov salutes him at Lincoln Ce...
- Fiction: "Dizzy", pp. 76-77
- "He Considers the Birds of the Air", pp. 78-83
- The Sky Line, pp. 84-87
"Frank Lloyd Wright Architect"
[+] The Current Cinema (Review) , pp. 88-90
- Reality Bites (1994 Film) by Ben Stiller
- Musical Events, pp. 91-93
Alfred Schnittke's Seventh Symphony
[+] Books (Review) , pp. 94-98
Makes Me Wanna Holler, by Nathan McCall
- Makes Me Wanna Holler by Nathan McCall
[+] Briefly Noted (4 Reviews) , p. 99
Harriet Beecher Stowe: A Life, by Joan D. Hedrick
- Harriet Beecher Stowe: A Life by Joan D. Hedrick
- Georges Perec: A Life in Words by David Bellos
- Alfred Nobel by Kenne Fant
- James Beard by Robert Clark
- Shouts and Murmurs, pp. 100-102
Eat at Cosmo's
- Cover: Have a Nice Day