The Nation Archives
The Nation • 119 Years, 5,668 Issues, 110,129 Articles, 163,670pp
February 13, 1988 Issue - 15 Articles
- Hubris and Hypocrisy, p. 181
Can Rupert Murdoch Have It All?
- Realism on AIDS, p. 181
- Letters, p. 182
- Don't Quit Ed, p. 183
- Guns of February, p. 184
- Old F.B.I. Tricks, p. 185
- Beat the Devil, pp. 186-187
- Beltway Bandits, p. 188
- Letter From Israel, pp. 189-195
After the "Iron Fish"---What?
- Gaining Ground, pp. 196-197
The New Antipoverty Debate
- A Final Note from Iowa, pp. 198-202
Sioux City Sue's Farm Journal
Books & the Arts
[+] Nothing Wilde (Review) , pp. 203-206
Oscar Wilde, by Richard Ellmann
- Oscar Wilde by Richard Ellmann
[+] Pat on the Head (Review) , pp. 207-208
Pat Robertson, by David Edwin Harrell, Jr.
- Pat Robertson by David Edwin Harrell, Jr.
[+] And Then There Was One (Review) , pp. 209-210
The Media Monopoly, by Ben H. Bagdikian
- The Media Monopoly by Ben H. Bagdikian
- The Crucified, pp. 211-216