The Libertarian Review Archives
The Libertarian Review • 8 Years, 67 Issues, 882 Articles, 2,758pp
September 1978 Issue - 13 Articles
- Editorials, pp. 4-5
Hedge's Law The new reactionaries
- The Public Trough, p. 6
The "new" new economics
- Letters, pp. 7-9
Giving us the business Justice vs. privacy Who's really attacking the state? Victory Ap...
- Amnesty International: Enemy of the State?, pp. 10-17
How does Amnesty International, the winner of the 1977 Nobel Peace Prize, go about figh...
- Prop. 13, pp. 18-23
Associate Editor Joan Kennedy Taylor looks at the tidal wave of the tax revolt and how ...
- Buffoonery in Bonn, pp. 24-27
Western political leaders still think they must continually hatch new schemes to stave ...
- Big Poison, Little Poison?, pp. 28-30
That the U.S. government is poisoning those of its citizens who smoke marijuana is no l...
Books and the Arts
[+] The epic archipelago: Gulag III (Review) , pp. 31-37
The Gulag Archipelago, 1918-1956, by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
- The Gulag Archipelago, 1918-1956 by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
[+] Marvelous charts, monstrous theories (Review) , pp. 38-39
The Golden Constant, by Roy W. Jastram
- The Golden Constant by Roy W. Jastram
[+] The therapy is the message (Review) , p. 40
Psychobabble, by Richard Dean Rosen
- Psychobabble by Richard Dean Rosen
[+] Of life and literature and liberty (2 Reviews) , pp. 41-42
On Moral Fiction, by John C. Gardner
- On Moral Fiction by John C. Gardner
- The World Within the Word by William H. Gass
[+] She covers the waterfront (Review) , pp. 43-44
Metropolitan Life, by Fran Lebowitz
- Metropolitan Life by Fran Lebowitz
- Classified, pp. 45-48