[+] Recent Books on International Relations (10 Reviews)
Economic, Social and Environmental
- Reconcilable Differences? by C. Fred Bergsten and Marcus Noland
- The Gnat Is Older Than Man by Christopher D. Stone
- Troubled Lands by D.J. Peterson
- Managing the World Economy by Peter F. Cowhey and Jonathan D. Aronson
- Economic Issues of Disarmament by Jurgen Brauer and Manas Chatterji
- Establishing a Central Bank for Europe by Matthew B. Canzoneri, Vittorio Grilli, and Paul R. Masson, ...
- Antidumping by J. Michael Finger and Julio J. Nogues
- Institutions for the Earth by Peter M. Haas, Robert O. Keohane, and Marc A. Levy, ...
- Trade and Protectionism by Takatoshi Ito and Anne O. Krueger
- A Retrospective on the Bretton Woods System by Michael D. Bordo and Barry J. Eichengreen