Inquiry • 6 Years, 79 Issues, 1,001 Articles, 2,988pp
October 27, 1980 Issue - 12 Articles
- Inquiries, pp. 3-4
Fire Brzezinski now; Why not the wackiest?
- Letters, p. 5
The Therapeutic State
- The ACLU vs. Walter Polovchak., pp. 6-8
The American Civil Liberties Union fights for the liberty of all--except children.
- Mad Bombers of the Caribbean., pp. 9-10
On the peaceful isle of Vieques 9000 U.S. citizens are under attack by the U.S. Navy.
- Was It a Bomb?, pp. 11-12
The Pentagon says yes, but the White House still says no. An update on last year's "mys...
- Just Remember, I'm White and You're Black., pp. 13-14
Will San Diego send a Klansman to Washington?
- Nobody for President, pp. 15-18
Worried about Saint John, Bonzo Ronnie and President Jim Bob? Forget it. Many of the na...
- Death Comes to the Arch-Alliance, pp. 19-23
Thirty gears of NATO have left Europe anxious and the United States broke. How much mor...
[+] Requiem for the Old Right (Review) , pp. 24-26
The Odyssey of the American Right, by Michael W. Miles
- The Odyssey of the American Right by Michael W. Miles
[+] The moral minority (Review) , p. 27
Soviet Dissidents, by Joshua Rubenstein
- Soviet Dissidents by Joshua Rubenstein
[+] Gods, gays, and scholars (Review) , pp. 28-29
Christianity, Social Tolerance, and Homosexuality, by John Boswell
- Christianity, Social Tolerance, and Homosexuality by John Boswell
[+] Gloria (Review) , pp. 30-34
Gloria (1980 Film), by John Cassavetes
- Gloria (1980 Film) by John Cassavetes