The Freeman Archives
The Freeman • 56 Years, 639 Issues, 9,179 Articles, 40,767pp
June 1993 Issue - 10 Articles
- Denial of Rights Through Regulation, pp. 204-206
Regulation is always a form of taking.
- A Subtle Seizure, pp. 207-209
Restricting the use of property is governed by the Fifth Amendment.
- Government Highways: Unsafe at Any Speed, pp. 210-213
Government, rather than trying to improve cars, should privatize roads.
- Saving Sick Children from State Science, pp. 214-218
Government has no authority to prescribe medical treatment.
- In Defense of Property Rights and Capitalism, pp. 219-225
The free economy requires and deserves an ethical as well as an economic defense.
- Re-Regulating Airlines, pp. 226-229
Air travel is safer, cheaper, and more convenient than it was 15 Years ago. why do some...
- Rent Control and the Penultimate Solution, pp. 230-233
Legally enforced economic discrimination was Used by the nazis first.
- Sexual Harassment: What Is It?, pp. 234-237
Should insults be actionable?
- Do No Harm, p. 238
Government threatens the art and science of medicine.
[+] Book Reviews (Review) , pp. 239-240
Drug Policy and the Decline of American Cities, by Sam Staley
- Drug Policy and the Decline of American Cities by Sam Staley