The Freeman Archives
The Freeman • 56 Years, 639 Issues, 9,179 Articles, 40,767pp
July 1993 Issue - 14 Articles
- The Government's War on Property, pp. 224-252
A stunning report on how governments-Federal, state, and local are stealing our propert...
- Highway Robbery, pp. 253-255
Highwaymen used to be criminals; now they may be cops.
- Morality in America, pp. 256-258
America became great because her people were good.
- The Fear of Individualism, pp. 259-260
One of the perennial sources of support for collectivism is the fear of independence.
- Requiring Citizens to Do Evil, pp. 261-262
Are governments always to be obeyed?
- Outlawing Cooperation, pp. 263-271
Government cannot quite accept the notion of cooperation between labor and management.
- Store Sets, pp. 272-273
Competition-even in unlikely places-benefits the consumer.
- Part of the Economy, pp. 274-275
A healthy economy has many facets, some more humble than others.
- Consumer Ethics, pp. 276-278
Everyone has heard of Unethical business practices. How about Unethical consumer practi...
- Koshe Cops, pp. 279-281
Should governments enforce food laws?
- The Role of Brands in Consumer Markets, pp. 282-284
Gathering information costs time and money. Brand names save both.
Friedman and North on Vouchers
- An exchange between Milton Friedman and Gary North on Dr.North's February 1993 Freeman article" Educational Vouchers: The Double Tax., pp. 285-286
[+] Review The Twilight of Sovereignty, by Walter B. Wriston (Review) , p. 287
- The Twilight of Sovereignty by Walter B. Wriston
[+] Review The Coming Economic Earthquake, by Larry Burkett (Review) , pp. 287-288
- The Coming Economic Earthquake by Larry Burkett