The Freeman Archives
The Freeman • 56 Years, 639 Issues, 9,179 Articles, 40,767pp
May 1987 Issue - 8 Articles
- How the Fed Fooled Farmers, pp. 164-167
Government intervention in the money supply is responsible for many of the financial wo...
- Wilderness Cathedrals and the Public Good, pp. 168-174
The role of government in preserving-And destroying-wilderness areas.
- Liberty and Property, pp. 175-178
Who shall have control over what is produced and what is consumed?
- The Private Property System and the Decent Society, pp. 179-181
A society built on the principles of private property makes it possible for people to b...
- Laissez Faire as a Development Policy, pp. 182-187
A policy of planned development may sound good in theory, but reality is quite a bit di...
- Black Marx, pp. 188-191
How socialism has utterly destroyed the economy of the African nation of Mozambique.
- Fighting Communism with Free Trade and Open Immigration, pp. 192-198
By opening its borders to people and goods from the Third World, America could draw peo...
[+] A Reviewer's Notebook (Review) , pp. 199-200
A review of Cities and the Wealth of Nations by Jane Jacobs.
- Cities and the Wealth of Nations by Jane Jacobs