The Freeman Archives
The Freeman • 56 Years, 639 Issues, 9,179 Articles, 40,767pp
February 1983 Issue - 10 Articles
- George Washington on Liberty and Order, pp. 67-75
A review of the great truths set forth in Washington's farewell address.
- The World Debt Crisis, pp. 76-83
Global inflation creates international enmity and chaos.
- The Armor of Saul, pp. 84-92
The defender of liberty needs no extra burdens to bear.
- Market Prices vs. Communist Commands, pp. 93-97
The communist failures stem from lack of market prices as production guides.
- Unions and Violence, pp. 98-106
The economic reasons why unionism is so closely connected with violence.
- The Price of Education, pp. 107-112
If the price is misperceived the product or service may be less than the best.
Thinking About Freedom
- Some provocative thoughts about the ideal of freedom., pp. 113-121
[+] Review The State Against Blacks, by Walter E. Williams (Review) , pp. 122-124
- The State Against Blacks by Walter E. Williams
[+] Review Concentration, Mergers, and Public Policy, by ... (Review) , pp. 125-126
- Concentration, Mergers, and Public Policy by Yale Brozen
[+] Review Government's Money Monopoly, by Henry Mark Holzer (Review) , pp. 127-128
- Government's Money Monopoly by Henry Mark Holzer