The Freeman Archives
The Freeman • 56 Years, 639 Issues, 9,179 Articles, 40,767pp
September 1982 Issue - 8 Articles
- The Brigands and the Bargainers, pp. 515-519
The case for trading rather than plundering.
- Small Business and Entrepreneurship, pp. 520-527
How the competitive market process best serves consumers.
- The Elements of a Fair System of Taxation, pp. 528-541
In search of a better way to finance limited government.
- The Relics of Intervention:6.Conclusion:The Relic of an Idea, pp. 542-553
The idea persists that government should actively intervene in our lives.
- The Lessons of History, pp. 554-564
Comparing the records of capitalism and socialism from a Christian perspective.
The End of Schooling
- A survey of the origins,the growth,and the results of state-school systems., pp. 565-572
[+] Review Public School Monopoly, by Robert B. Everhart (Review) , pp. 573-575
- Public School Monopoly by Robert B. Everhart
[+] Review Private Gold Coins and Patterns of the United ... (Review) , p. 576
- Private Gold Coins and Patterns of the United States by Donald H. Kagin