The Freeman Archives
The Freeman • 56 Years, 639 Issues, 9,179 Articles, 40,767pp
November 1981 Issue - 12 Articles
- Wage-Price Guidelines: Retreat and Defeat, pp. 643-652
A review of the failure of one more recent effort to change and distort the price signa...
- Incentives and Income Taxes, pp. 653-656
A short course in" supply-side economics."
- C. S. Lewis on Compelling People to Do Good, pp. 657-666
A twentieth-Century Christian perspective on the welfare state.
- America at Her Best, pp. 667-670
Signs of a return to freedom cross the land.
- Conflict in Canada, pp. 671-680
A neighbor faces economic and political problems related to our own.
- What's Your Problem?, p. 681
The market solution is preferable to the use of political power
- Price Ceilings Harm the Poor, pp. 682-685
The unseen consequences of faulty procedures.
The Politics of Economic Stagnation
- Interventions called for by the new international economic order (NIEO)., pp. 686-698
[+] Review Teacher in America, by Jacques Barzun (Review) , pp. 699-700
- Teacher in America by Jacques Barzun
[+] Review America's Choice, by James R. Evans (Review) , p. 701
- America's Choice by James R. Evans
[+] Review After Reason, by Arianna Stassinopoulos (Review) , p. 702
- After Reason by Arianna Stassinopoulos
[+] Review The Tax-Exempt Foundations, by William H. McIl... (Review) , pp. 703-704
- The Tax-Exempt Foundations by William H. McIlhany