The Freeman Archives
The Freeman • 56 Years, 639 Issues, 9,179 Articles, 40,767pp
February 1980 Issue - 11 Articles
- The Crisis of Our Age, pp. 67-71
How to combat the moral disintegration of our time
- Price Controls and Shortages, pp. 72-81
Price controls follow inflating to the detriment of producers and consumer.
- "Sweet Land of Liberty?", pp. 82-83
What America was-and could be again.
- Interventionism, pp. 84-96
Government control at one point inevitable spreads to engulf the entire economy under d...
- Who Shall Carry My Load?, p. 97
The economic and moral arguments for self-responsibility in a free market society.
- Crime: The Unsolved Problem, pp. 98-104
The solution depends upon whether the criminal, or society, is held responsible
- Faith, Integrity and shame, pp. 105-108
A call for men of faith and integrity, ashamed to plunder others.
An Ideology for Unions
- Socialism's vision of the good society undergirds union actions against alleged injustices., pp. 109-120
[+] Review An American Renaissance, by Jack Kemp (Review) , pp. 121-123
- An American Renaissance by Jack Kemp
[+] 2 Reviews The Madisons, by Virginia Moore (2 Reviews) , pp. 124-125
- The Madisons by Virginia Moore
- The Great Rights of Mankind by Bernard Schwartz
[+] Review The Government Against the Economy, by George ... (Review) , pp. 126-128
- The Government Against the Economy by George Reisman