The Freeman Archives
The Freeman • 56 Years, 639 Issues, 9,179 Articles, 40,767pp
February 1978 Issue - 9 Articles
- Some Ideas About Business, pp. 67-72
Explaining to the customers and other beneficiaries the facts about business profits.
- No Continuing City: The Paradox of a Christian Society, pp. 73-84
Dislocations on the political and economic level cannot be cured at that level, because...
- The Real Exploiters, pp. 85-89
Not the savers and investors but the confiscators of capital are the exploiters of the ...
- Regulation and Energy Transport: An Unnatural Disaster, pp. 90-97
Widespread economic benefits would follow even partial deregulation.
- Through the Eyes of a Connecticut Yankee, pp. 98-101
Concerning the role of freedom in the advance of civilization.
- World in the Grip of an Idea:14. World War ?: The Bitter Fruit of Ideology, pp. 102-115
Revolutionary socialism involves drastic and forceful measures total war.
A Prince Replies to Machiavelli: Philip of England on the Erosion of Freedom
- A good man comes to the aid of his countrymen in espousing liberty., pp. 116-122
[+] Review The Revolutionary Ascetic, by Bruce Mazlish (Review) , pp. 123-125
- The Revolutionary Ascetic by Bruce Mazlish
[+] Review Essays on Individuality, by Felix Morley (Review) , pp. 126-128
- Essays on Individuality by Felix Morley