The Freeman Archives
The Freeman • 56 Years, 639 Issues, 9,179 Articles, 40,767pp
October 1976 Issue - 10 Articles
- Our Forty-Year Inflation, pp. 579-584
The enormous increase in the American money stock is a potential time bomb.
- Fiat and the Founding Fathers, pp. 585-590
Declaring paper to be legal tender sets a course for monetary and economic disaster.
- How Many Servants Can You Afford?, pp. 591-603
Let's keep the market open to anyone who wishes to serve himself by serving others.
- A New Message-VI. On Political Philosophy, pp. 604-611
Words of courage and counsel from the hearts of the founding fathers to their children ...
- A Bicentennial Prayer, p. 612
Praise and appeal for guidance to the author of liberty.
- The Power to Tax Is the Power to Destroy, pp. 613-625
Reasons why the functions and the spending and taxing powers of government ought to be ...
- Death and Taxes-A Review, pp. 626-630
Dr. Hans Sennholz studies the economic and social impact of estate and gift taxes.
A Heartening Message from Youth
- Nine young authors bolster capitalism with a comprehensive and comprehensible moral philosophy., pp. 631-635
[+] Review Herbert Hoover: President of the United States... (Review) , pp. 636-638
- Herbert Hoover: President of the United States by Edgar Eugene Robinson and Vaughn Davis Bornet, ...
[+] Review Philip Mazzei, by Filippo Mazzei (Review) , pp. 639-640
- Philip Mazzei by Filippo Mazzei