The Freeman Archives
The Freeman • 56 Years, 639 Issues, 9,179 Articles, 40,767pp
September 1975 Issue - 12 Articles
- Is Freedom High on Today's Agenda?, pp. 515-521
Freedom, alas, is more often given away than taken away.
- On Feeding the World, pp. 522-523
To bleed America will not feed the world; look to freedom.
- Shop Talk, pp. 524-528
The president of a prospering enterprise speaks with employees about competition and ho...
- Wages, Unemployment and Inflation, pp. 529-536
The wage earner, like every other citizen, is firmly interested in the preservation of ...
- The School of Mankind, pp. 537-540
The power of example in teaching and learning.
- The Government's Energy Crisis, pp. 541-549
What government has done to cause the energy crisis and why we'd best look to the marke...
- The Tollway to Nowhere, pp. 550-556
How regulations and controls have created and are prolonging the energy crisis.
- Land Use Regulation Harms the Poor, pp. 557-559
Those who aim to help the poor by restricting growth create problems.
- Blue Eagles and Deja Vu, pp. 560-566
"We are not to expect to be translated from despotism to liberty in a featherbed."
- A New Kind of Politician, pp. 567-568
What would he do for the people? "Absolutely nothing."
The Gold Standard and Fractional-Reserve Banking
- The problem lies in the law declaring paper to be legal tender., pp. 569-572
[+] Review Gold Is Money, by Hans F. Sennholz (Review) , pp. 573-576
- Gold Is Money by Hans F. Sennholz