The Freeman Archives
The Freeman • 56 Years, 639 Issues, 9,179 Articles, 40,767pp
November 1973 Issue - 11 Articles
- Political Corruption, pp. 643-647
One result of all-powerful government and centralized power.
- Health Care, Human Rights and Government Intervention, pp. 648-654
A critical appraisal of the efforts to nationalize medical and dental services.
- Let Education Go Commercial, pp. 655-662
Exploring the market possibilities of resolving some of the problems of schools.
- Welfare as a Right, pp. 663-671
If it is a right, rather than a privilege, someone must be bound to deliver.
- Dear America, pp. 672-673
An open letter from a young American.
- How to Stop Inflation, pp. 674-679
Take from government the power to create money and hand out special privileges.
- The Right to Be Wrong - and the Obligation to Be Right, pp. 680-684
To the right of free speech is forever attached the obligation to be right.
- Freedom/Responsibility - the Quest for Individual Dignity, pp. 685-690
Only through self-improvement may one proceed toward a better world.
- The Cry for Freedom Is the Scream of Nature, pp. 691-698
However frustrating the search for freedom, it must go on.
A Reviewer's Notebook
[+] --- by John Chamberlain (Review) , pp. 699-701
- The Lady and the Tycoon by Rose Wilder Lane
[+] Review The Political Illusion, by Jacques Ellul (Review) , pp. 702-704
- The Political Illusion by Jacques Ellul