The Freeman Archives
The Freeman • 56 Years, 639 Issues, 9,179 Articles, 40,767pp
July 1972 Issue - 9 Articles
- Power to the People: the Mask of Despotism, pp. 387-396
How the earliest seeds of socialism sprouted and grew in the united states in the late ...
- Vouchers: Government Control of Private Schools?, pp. 397-400
"It is hardly lack of due process for the government to regulate that which it subsidiz...
- Ownership: Free but Not Cheap, pp. 401-414
The private owner cannot escape the costs of ownership and the obligation to act as ste...
- Off the Beaten Track, pp. 415-418
There is no way to follow the crowd to a new idea or a better way of life.
- The Founding of the American Republic: 12. The Scourge of Inflation, pp. 419-433
The early American attempts at deficit financing were "Not worth a continental."
- The Pine Tree Shilling, pp. 434-436
The story of the first private coinage in America.
- The Case for Repeal, pp. 437-443
[+] Review Safe Places, by David Franke and Holly Franke (Review) , pp. 444-446
- Safe Places by David Franke and Holly Franke
[+] Review Freedom and the Law, by Bruno Leoni (Review) , pp. 447-448
- Freedom and the Law by Bruno Leoni