Frederic C. Deyo • 2 Books
The Political Economy of the New Asian Industrialism (1987)
[+] Recent Books on International Relations (17 Reviews)
General: Economic and Social
- Trading Places by Clyde V. Prestowitz, Jr.
- Japan, Disincorporated by Leon Hollerman
- Adjustment, Structural Change, and Economic Efficiency by Jozef M. van Brabant
- Capitalism, Communism, and Coexistence by John Kenneth Galbraith and Stanislav Menshikov, ...
- In Search of Stability by Charles S. Maier
- Administered Protection in America by Alan M. Rugman and Andrew D.M. Anderson
- Bilateralism, Multilateralism, and Canada in U.S. Trade Policy by William Diebold, Jr.
- The Global Marketplace by Milton Moskowitz
- Buying into America by Martin Tolchin and Susan Tolchin
- The Rise of the Phoenix by Jack N. Behrman
- Markets or Governments by Charles Wolf, Jr.
- The Political Economy of the New Asian Industrialism by Frederic C. Deyo
- Threats to International Financial Stability by Richard Portes and Alexander K. Swoboda
- International Competitiveness by A. Michael Spence and Heather A. Hazard
- Rich Countries and Poor Countries by W.W. Rostow
- Long Cycles by Joshua S. Goldstein
- Banking on the World by Jeffry A. Frieden