Collier's Weekly Archives
Collier's Weekly • 32 Years, 1,385 Issues, 24,514 Articles, 104,177pp
March 3, 1945 Issue - 22 Articles
- Keep Up with the World, pp. 6-7
- Wing Talk, pp. 8-10
- We Lived to Tell, pp. 11-13
The first of three parts. The miracle is that any man survived the March of Death and t...
- Like a Petal, p. 14
She was just a poor little millionairess trying to be essential
- The President's Health, p. 15
Rear Admiral McIntire's first assistant in keeping the president well is the patient hi...
- Ever See a Scent?, pp. 16-17
Latest thing in photography---Joseph Breitenbach takes pictures of smells!
- Berlin: City of Fear, pp. 18-19
Murder and violence hold sway in the Nazi's beleagured capital
- The Story of Jenny Wingate, pp. 20-21
The Serial Story, third of four parts
- Photo Finish, pp. 22-23
Pin-up boy meets pin-up girl---and the pix click!
- Freedom Wins Its Wings, pp. 24-28
The battle at the Chicago International Aviation Conference---competition vs. monopoly
- The Heroes, A Gallery of United Nations Patriots, pp. 29-33
No. 19---Dobbie of Malta
- City Dog, pp. 34-36
Portrait of a small philosopher's well-spent life
- The Challenge to Education, p. 37
A veteran answers Robert M. Hutchins' criticism of the GI Bill of Rights
- Search and Rescue, pp. 38-41
Results, the major knows, are measured in figures on the record
- The Undefeated, pp. 42-48
Through years of suffering the Spanish Republicans have remained confident of the ultim...
- Your Life Tomorrow, pp. 49-54
- Small Boy, pp. 55-67
The Short Short Story
- The Wehrmacht's Yankee Girl Friend, pp. 68-71
"Music with Margaret" sweetens the news for Heinie with American jazz
- You'd Better LIke Fish, pp. 72-76
M. Diat, head chef at the Ritz, reveals some of his culinary secrets
- The Week's Work, p. 77
- Editorials, pp. 78-80
Tip to Labor: Take It Easy; Wanted: Wacs for Hospitals; Americans Are Like This