Cato Journal Archives
Cato Journal • 20 Years, 51 Issues, 897 Articles, 11,722pp
Winter 1995 Issue - 12 Articles
- Evolution of Federal Income Tax Withholding, pp. 359-396
The Machinery of Institutional Change
- The Entrenching of Incumbency, pp. 397-420
Reelections in the U.S. House of' Representatives, 1790-1994
- Competitive Markets for Electricity Generation, pp. 421-442
- Sports Player Drafts and Reserve Systems, pp. 443-452
- The Performance and Stability of Banking Systems under "Self-Regulation", pp. 453-480
Theory and Evidence
- Bank Self-Regulation, pp. 481-492
Comment on Bordo and Schwartz
- Community Banking, Monitoring, and the Clinton Plan, pp. 493-508
- The Drug War and the Homicide Rate, pp. 509-518
A Direct Correlation?
- Scholarships, pp. 519-526
Need or Merit?
[+] Out of Work: Unemployment and Government in Twentieth-Century America (Review) , pp. 527-528
Out of Work, by Richard K. Vedder, Lowell E. Gallaway, and Martin Bronfenbrenner, ...
- Out of Work by Richard K. Vedder, Lowell E. Gallaway, and Martin Bronfenbrenner, ...
[+] Federalism and Free Trade (Review) , pp. 529-530
Federalism and Free Trade, by Jean-Luc Migue
- Federalism and Free Trade by Jean-Luc Migue
[+] Why Perestroika Failed (Review) , pp. 531-539
The Politics and Economics of Socialist Transformation
- Why Perestroika Failed by Peter J. Boettke