David P. Calleo Archives
David P. Calleo • 28 Items / 10 Books, 14 Articles, 4 Reviews
Money and the Coming World Order (1976)
[+] Recent Books on International Relations (22 Reviews)
General: Economic and Social
- Politics and Trade by Andrew Shonfield and Hermia Oliver
- International Monetary Relations by Susan Strange
- Technology and Economic Interdependence by Harry G. Johnson
- Trade Effects of Public Subsidies to Private Enterprise by Geoffrey Denton, Seamus O'Cleireacain, and Sally Ash, ...
- Money and the Coming World Order by David P. Calleo
- International Economics of Pollution by Ingo Walter
- Studies in International Environmental Economics by Ingo Walter
- The Economic Superpowers and the Environment by Donald R. Kelley, Kenneth R. Stunkel, and Richard R. Wescott, ...
- The International Politics of Natural Resources by Zuhayr M. Mikdashi
- Negotiating Third World Mineral Agreements by David N. Smith and Louis T. Wells, Jr.
- A World of Scarcities by David Novick
- Commodity Trade of the Third World by Cheryl Payer
- Coping With the Oil Crisis by Horst Mendershausen
- The Oil Crisis by Raymond Vernon
- Direct Western Investment in East Europe by Iancu Spigler
- Foreign Trade Regimes and Economic Development, Vol. IV: Egypt by Bent Hansen and Karim Nashashimi
- Foreign Trade Regimes and Economic Development, Vol. VI: India by Jagdish N. Bhagwati and T.N. Srinivasan
- Economic Planning, East and West by Morris Bornstein
- Mathematical Theory in Soviet Planning by Alfred Zauberman
- French Economic Growth by Jean-Jacques Carre, Paul Dubois, and E. Malinvaud, ...
- Social Policy of the European Economic Community by Doreen Collins
- Colonial Development: An Econometric Study by Thomas B. Birnberg and Stephen A. Resnick