California Political Review Archives
California Political Review • 21 Years, 106 Issues, 1,580 Articles, 4,252pp
May/June 2001 Issue - 15 Articles
- Correspondence, p. 2
- Sacramento Spectator, p. 3
- The Law, p. 4
- The Front Line, p. 5
- Facts about Gun Control, p. 6
- Legislative File, pp. 7-8
- Midnight Economist, p. 9
- The Working Press, pp. 10-11
- Parents Television Council, pp. 12-14
An organization whose self-proclaimed goal is to 'bring responsibility to the entertain...
- Cover Article: The Perfect Budget Storm, pp. 15-18
Gray Davis's Fiscal Plan -- California's perfect budget storm: a collision of consequen...
- 'Deregulation' Blacks Out, pp. 19-23
Like a horse designed by a committee, California deregulation became a camel that won't...
- What Became of Consumer Choice?, pp. 24-25
One essential ingredient of a truly free, deregulated market has been ignored: consumer...
- Closing Students' Minds, pp. 26-29
An unedifying tale of liberal hypocrisy carried to almost Animal Farm lengths -- USF go...
Arts & Culture
- Criticus, pp. 30-34
Sticks and Stones -- It almost seems as though there's a mysterious force, a kind of ma...
[+] Film (Review) , pp. 35-38
Hollywood's Great Work Continues, But Not in Hollywood
- Babette's Feast (1987 Film) by Gabriel Axel