California Political Review Archives
California Political Review • 21 Years, 106 Issues, 1,580 Articles, 4,252pp
Mar/Apr 2001 Issue - 18 Articles
- Correspondence, p. 2
- Sacramento Spectator, p. 3
- The Law, p. 4
- The Front Line, p. 5
- Facts about Gun Control, p. 6
- Special Report, pp. 7-8
New GOP face for governor
- Midnight Economist, pp. 9-10
- The Working Press, pp. 11-12
- Labor Union Watch, pp. 13-14
McCain-Feingold Leaves Labor Off the Hook Recall: The Upper Limit on Union Power?
Political Difference Maker
- Bill Saracino's quarter century quietly shaping Sacramento politics., pp. 15-16
- --- by John Kurzweil, p. 17
- --- by Dennis Brown, p. 18
- --- by John Lewis, p. 18
- --- by Sam Paredes, p. 18
- Cover Article: The Charmed Life of Gray Davis, pp. 19-23
Davis's career may be void of substantive accomplishment or even evidence of a commitme...
- America, a Christian Nation?, pp. 24-27
The answer is both yes and no, depending on what one means by the phrase.
- Why Can't We Be Friends? - A California Political Review Debate, pp. 28-31
When Republicans Fight, Only Democrats Win To fight or not to fight? For first principl...
Arts & Culture
- Criticus, pp. 32-38
I'd Rather Be Right -- The L.A. Times' race for the coveted Grauniad prize, why the Sib...