California Political Review Archives
California Political Review • 21 Years, 106 Issues, 1,580 Articles, 4,252pp
Jan/Feb 2001 Issue - 16 Articles
- Correspondence, p. 2
- Sacramento Spectator, p. 3
- The Law, p. 4
- The Front Line, p. 5
- Facts about Gun Control, p. 6
- Legislative File, pp. 7-8
- Midnight Economist, p. 9
- The Working Press, pp. 10-12
- Farmyard Fraud, pp. 13-16
Holidays honor those whose contributions to society are beyond dispute and whose achiev...
- Robbing Peter to Pay Themselves, pp. 17-18
The class action system may have been invented to serve victims. But in most cases we a...
- Allies of Necessity, pp. 19-20
Right meets left, abortion foes meet abortion supporters, strict constructionists meet ...
- Bush's Defense/Foreign Policy Team Rates an A+, pp. 21-23
....which is just what we'll need to clean up the mess the Clinton years created.
- What Divides Us?, pp. 24-28
Bush's mandate is clear to see, and so is the source of American division.
Arts & Culture
- Criticus, pp. 29-33
Signs and Portents -- On understanding sybils and oracles from Opinion Polls to the Cul...
[+] A bit of Clinton-backed disinformation (Review) , pp. 34-35
Between the Alps and a Hard Place, by Angelo M. Codevilla
- Between the Alps and a Hard Place by Angelo M. Codevilla
[+] Republican Sage (Review) , pp. 36-38
The Quotable Calvin Coolidge, by Calvin Coolidge and Peter Hannaford
- The Quotable Calvin Coolidge by Calvin Coolidge and Peter Hannaford