California Political Review Archives
California Political Review • 21 Years, 106 Issues, 1,580 Articles, 4,252pp
Sep/Oct 2000 Issue - 17 Articles
- Correspondence, p. 2
- Sacramento Spectator, p. 3
- The Law, p. 4
- The Front Line, p. 5
- Facts about Gun Control, p. 6
- Legislative File, pp. 7-8
- Midnight Economist, p. 9
- The Working Press, pp. 10-11
- Censoring Books in School, p. 12
Is it a violation or is it protection?
- Dropout Crisis, pp. 13-15
Surprise! Education Department fudged the figures for years!
- Something is Amiss, pp. 16-17
Clinton's youthful loathing for the military bears rotten fruit today.
- Al Gore, Country Boy, pp. 18-19
Al Gore's secret past -- so shocking to refined tastes -- probably had to come out.
- The Goldfinger Principle, pp. 20-21
Most of us do not have the luck of being informed exactly what our opponent intends.
- Cover Article: The Imponderable Al Gore, pp. 22-27
Why Democrats continue to baffle Republicans.
- Time to Split?, pp. 28-30
Given the perfidy of the state's corporate giants, is it time for conservatives to embr...
- Expo-sing Your Rs CPR's European correspondent reports from the World's Fair -- Expo2000 -- in Germany; how Prince Ernst became Prince Pipi, nearly setting off a Turko-Prussian War; the Zeppelin flies again! and an L.A. Times writer stumbles over his Rs., pp. 31-34
[+] A Summer for Lifetimes --- The Life and Times of George I. Purdy A Summer for a Lifetime, by George I. Purdy an... (Review) , pp. 35-38
- A Summer for a Lifetime by George I. Purdy and Thomas Caldwell