California Political Review Archives
California Political Review • 21 Years, 106 Issues, 1,580 Articles, 4,252pp
Sep/Oct 1999 Issue - 22 Articles
- Correspondence, p. 2
- Sacramento Spectator, p. 3
- The Law, p. 4
- The Front Line, pp. 5-6
- Legislative File, p. 7
- The Working Press, pp. 8-9
- Midnight Economist, p. 10
- Tekel, pp. 11-12
Pre-emptive surrender; Republicans buckle in the budget debate
- Silver Anniversary, pp. 13-14
Pacific Legal Foundation celebrates a quarter century of harnessing grit and energy to ...
- The State vs. The Family, pp. 15-16
The Democrats' "domestic partnership" bill barrage amounts to de-recognition of the fam...
- Political Warrior Strikes Back, pp. 17-21
I am not a cynic, I have not forgotten Ronald Reagan, and It's Still The Politics, Stupid!
Morality in Politics or Mistaking Tactics for Strategy
- --- by Pat Nolan, p. 22
- --- by Rabbi Daniel Lapin, p. 23
- --- by Daniel J. Grimm, p. 23
- --- by Arnold Steinberg, p. 23
- --- by John McGraw, p. 24
- --- by William E. Saracino, p. 25
- --- by Ray Haynes, p. 25
- --- by Shawn Steel, p. 26
- --- by Steve Baldwin, p. 26
- Truth Does Matter, pp. 27-31
CPR's editor responds to his respondents: America's freedom and Republican victory rely...
Arts & Culture
- Criticus, pp. 32-37
The Squalor of Opulence -- Criticus in Vegas: a place of spiritual squalor, a great voi...