California Political Review Archives
California Political Review • 21 Years, 106 Issues, 1,580 Articles, 4,252pp
May/June 1999 Issue - 14 Articles
- Correspondence, p. 2
- Sacramento Spectator, p. 3
- Education, p. 4
- The Front Line, p. 5
- Facts about Gun Control, p. 6
- Legislative File, p. 7
- Working Press, pp. 8-10
- Midnight Economist, p. 11
- Cover Article: Sacramento Eyes a Robust Economy, pp. 12-16
How Pete Wilson's 'fiscal conservatism' helped old-time Democrat liberalism restore The...
- Washington Letter: Leon McKinney's California Congressional Delegation Report, pp. 17-18
Clinton abets Red China espionage. White House/Democrats ignore evidence of missile tec...
- The Litigation Lottery Spins Out of Control, pp. 19-26
In 1974, Yale Law School scholar Grant Gilmore prophesied that '[t]he worse the society...
- Republican Backbone, pp. 27-29
Profiling new Assembly Republican Leader Scott Baugh.
- Cathedral Sparrow - or Eagle? -- Mindful of his duties as CPR's European correspondent, Criticus ventured yet again to Germany, this time in and around Holy Week. As ever, art and culture obtruded and enlightened him on his way., pp. 30-34
[+] A Dream Deferred, by Shelby Steele A Dream Deferred, by Shelby Steele (Review) , pp. 35-38
- A Dream Deferred by Shelby Steele