California Political Review Archives
California Political Review • 21 Years, 106 Issues, 1,580 Articles, 4,252pp
Nov/Dec 1998 Issue - 14 Articles
- Correspondence, p. 2
- Sacramento Spectator, p. 3
- The Law, p. 4
- Front Line, p. 5
- Facts about gun control, pp. 6-7
- Midnight Economist, p. 8
- Academe, pp. 9-10
- Working Press, pp. 11-12
- Cover Article - Legislative Election Outlook, pp. 13-16
Two weeks out: handicapping the 1998 Legislative races. Plus: California Political Revi...
- Rallying the Troops, pp. 17-19
Steve Frank's lonely crusade to take CRA national.
- Smog Check Jungle, pp. 20-22
Californians' reward for achieving their cleanest air in 20 years: an ever more ferocio...
- California Republicans Hold a Convention, pp. 23-28
Dan Lungren reassures the troops at the state GOP convention: No break from Wilsonian d...
- A Right of the People, pp. 29-31
The Second Amendment, like the First, Fourth,and Ninth, secures an individual right.
Arts & Culture
- Criticus, pp. 32-38
Words, Words, Mere Words. The Silver Lining: Clintonian tarradiddle awakens public deba...