California Political Review Archives
California Political Review • 21 Years, 106 Issues, 1,580 Articles, 4,252pp
May/June 1998 Issue - 15 Articles
- Correspondence, pp. 2-3
- Education, p. 4
- Sacramento Spectator, p. 5
- Facts about Gun Control, p. 6
- Legislative File, p. 7
- The Law, pp. 8-10
- Midnight Economist, p. 11
- The Working Press, pp. 12-13
- The Capps/Bordonaro Debacle, pp. 14-16
Party funding delays, a botched absentee drill, know-nothings in the term limits moveme...
- Who ya gonna call?, pp. 17-18
Jane Harman's spectral constituents: Dan Lungren may be kicking himself for failing to ...
- Keeping the Communication Revolution at Bay, pp. 19-20
Why, after two years of telephone 'deregulation,' monopolies still tightly control your...
- Enticing the Muses, pp. 21-23
The West's greatest art celebrates eternal truths, so why has conservatism lost the abi...
- Resolved: Proposition 227 deserves a 'yes' vote, pp. 24-29
A California Political Review debate -- In the affirmative: Gloria Matta Tuchman; The n...
- Naming Names (An Apology). Politically-correct name-purging sweeps the land, with profuse apologizing its obsequious companion. Drawing good from evil, Criticus finds, at last, a proper occupation herein for the UN., pp. 30-34
[+] The Color Bind: California's Battle to End Affirmative Action The Color Bind, by Lydia Chavez (Review) , pp. 35-38
- The Color Bind by Lydia Chavez