California Political Review Archives
California Political Review • 21 Years, 106 Issues, 1,580 Articles, 4,252pp
May/June 1997 Issue - 16 Articles
- Correspondence, p. 2
- Sacramento Spectator, p. 3
- The Law, p. 4
- The Front Line, pp. 5-6
- Legislative File, p. 7
Current bills dealing with welfare reform and term limits.
- Midnight Economist, p. 8
- Education, pp. 9-10
- The Working Press, pp. 11-12
- On Liberty, pp. 13-14
Our aim is virtue, but not coercion; freedom, but not license.
- California State University?, pp. 15-16
Cover Article - Conflict of Visions
- The Context, pp. 17-18
- A Tale of Two Welfare Systems , pp. 19-21
- Understanding California's Efforts at Privatization , pp. 22-23
- Wayward School Board, pp. 24-27
Losing millions with Citron, protecting their perks, stifling democratic process, and e...
Arts & Culture
- Criticus, pp. 28-31
Even gangsters need poetry and rhyme: absolutely useless on a practical level and absol...
- Arts, Culture, Leisure, pp. 32-34
Everything from the Home page of Dublin's Institute of Irish Studies