California Political Review Archives
California Political Review • 21 Years, 106 Issues, 1,580 Articles, 4,252pp
Jul/Aug 1996 Issue - 10 Articles
- Correspondence, p. 2
- Sacramento Specator, p. 3
- Midnight Economist, p. 4
- The Working Press, pp. 5-6
- We Live in America, Not Albania, pp. 7-8
A new member proposes a little honesty and respect for property at the Coastal Commissi...
- Calm Before the Storm, pp. 9-10
A judge's ruling may tip the scales in Michael Capizzi's Kafkaesque prosecution of Maur...
- Cover Article: The Court's War on the Family, pp. 11-20
The California Supreme Court reconsiders American Academy of Pediatrics v. Lungren. Dou...
- The California Dream, pp. 21-23
Californians prepare to reform a merit-blind state government devoted to judging by race.
Arts & Culture
- Criticus, pp. 24-26
What Can I Say? -- Political Correctness: an embarrassment, even to liberals, that none...
- Music Review, pp. 27-31
And the Trumpet Shall Sound