California Political Review Archives
California Political Review • 21 Years, 106 Issues, 1,580 Articles, 4,252pp
Spring 1993 Issue - 17 Articles
- Correspondence, pp. 2-4
- California Chronicles, pp. 5-6
Politically Incorrect Women
- Notebook, p. 7
- Sacramento Spectator, p. 8
Are You Listening, Tom Campbell?
- Commentary, p. 9
- The Further Adventures of Scam Falters, p. 10
Scam Composes a Column
- The Working Press, pp. 11-12
So Damn Politically Correct
- Educational Finance, p. 13
What Price Zero Tuition?
- The Private Sector, pp. 14-15
Social Conservatives, Neo-Cons, and Libertarians
- Riordan, Woo and the City of Angels, pp. 16-19
Crime approaching perpetual-riot levels, a tax-base fleeing, fiscal insolvency, schools...
- The Black Panther Killer Elite, pp. 20-23
Aided by Time magazine, MacNeil/Lehrer, and the Los Angeles Times, Elaine Brown has man...
- San Diego's Government-Sponsored Child Abuse Industry, pp. 24-26
An 8-year-old's rape set off a two and one-half year officially-sanctioned reign of ter...
- Observations The Future of the Republican Party, p. 27
- Myth, Culture, and the Easter Egg G. B. Tennyson, pp. 28-29
[+] The Real Anita Hill, by David Brock The Real Anita Hill, by David Brock (Review) , p. 30
- The Real Anita Hill by David Brock
[+] The emerging critique of Affirmative Action Equality Transformed, by Herman Belz (7 Reviews) , pp. 31-32
- Equality Transformed by Herman Belz
- The Content of Our Character by Shelby Steele
- A Nation of Victims by Charles J. Sykes
- Invisible Victims by Frederick R. Lynch
- Preferential Policies by Thomas Sowell
- The Dream and the Nightmare by Myron Magnet
- Paved With Good Intentions by Jared Taylor
- Hollywood's (Last?) Big Chance, pp. 33-40
Signs of Hope in Tinsel Town