California Political Review Archives
California Political Review • 21 Years, 106 Issues, 1,580 Articles, 4,252pp
Winter 1993 Issue - 15 Articles
- Correspondence, p. 2
- California Chronicles, pp. 3-4
College Republicans Win One In Santa Monica
- Notebook, p. 5
- Commentary, p. 6
- Special Guest Column, p. 7
Will Proposition 68 Ride Again?
- Sacramento Spectator, pp. 8-9
Pin-Pulled Hand Grenades
- The Protracted Conflict At Home, p. 10
'Pig,' 'Lies,' 'Bigot'---Welcome to Portland State University
- The Price of Socialism, pp. 11-12
Affirmative Corruption and Gloria Allred's War on Single-Sex Health Clubs
- The Private Sector, p. 13
The Most Constricting Scarcities Are Those of Character and Personality
- From '82 to '92: The Decade of the Great Republican Death Wish, pp. 14-19
In the early '80s, Republicans were the party of ideas with the issues, the voters, and...
- Conservative Advances of 1992, pp. 20-22
If the election was so bad for conservatives, why is Willie Brown spitting nails?
- To Honor Bill and Hillary The Decade of the Great Liberal Death Wish Reprised, pp. 23-26
A solvent rather than a precipitate, a sedative rather than a stimulant, a slough rathe...
- An Interview with Lyn Nofziger, pp. 27-30
Nofziger on Reagan, Bush, Wilson, and the GOP.
Arts and Culture
- Criticus, pp. 31-33
Art Brut, Doo Dah, and Clinton's Royal Progress G. B. Tennyson
- Popular Culture, pp. 34-42
Just Another Bill Clinton Democrat: Ted Field's Inner Darkness Attacks America