California Political Review Archives
California Political Review • 21 Years, 106 Issues, 1,580 Articles, 4,252pp
Spring 1992 Issue - 10 Articles
- Correspondence, p. 2
- California Chronicles, pp. 3-4
- Commentary, pp. 5-7
- Sacramento Spectator, pp. 8-9
- The Ninth Circuit: Where "Habeas Corpus" is Translated "Ignore the Law", pp. 10-11
Americans endure more murder, rape, and violent physical assault than any other people ...
- We Are the Competition, pp. 12-13
California need not fear economic change or foreign competition. But we need lower taxe...
- A Non-Politician's Approach, pp. 14-23
Plain talk and common sense erased Palm Springs' $2.5 million budget deficit, with no i...
- Down Home in California, pp. 24-26
[+] Schlesinger Discovers America (Review) , pp. 27-31
The Disuniting of America, by Arthur M. Schlesinger, Jr.
- The Disuniting of America by Arthur M. Schlesinger, Jr.
- Worth Repeating, pp. 32-35
Privatize if you want to improve health care, says Nobel economist Milton Friedman.