California Journal Archives
California Journal • 36 Years, 418 Issues, 5,771 Articles, 18,310pp
June 2002 Issue - 13 Articles
- Upfront, p. 6
- Talking Points, p. 7
- A home in the empire, pp. 8-13
There still isn't an icon for the Inland Empire. And there isn't one culture, there are...
- From cow pens to palaces, pp. 14-21
Poor planning in the midst of rapid growth can leave lasting scars. Inland Empire offic...
- Two counties in a pod, pp. 22-26
San Bernardino and Riverside counties have embarked on a buddy relationship, hoping the...
- Ruling the inland kingdom, pp. 27-29
The Inland Empire is as friendly to Republicans as any place in California. But it wasn...
- Connecting Californians, pp. 30-34
If you think coverage of public affairs on the airwaves is a lost cause, "California Co...
- The Bottom Line, p. 35
Enforcing color blindness
- Connerly makes his case, pp. 36-39
Having just collected over 1 million signatures to qualify his Racial Privacy Initiativ...
- Moving around, pp. 40-43
California regions are growing apart. And even though the state gained 4 million people...
- D.C. Perspective, pp. 44-45
Bush goes hiking
- Cal Watch, pp. 46-48
Fencing with flowers