California Journal Archives
California Journal • 36 Years, 418 Issues, 5,771 Articles, 18,310pp
January 1993 Issue - 10 Articles
- Up Front, p. 4
- Rostrum, pp. 5-14
- A giant awakening?, pp. 15-20
Latinos gained seats in the Legislature, but does this signal the dawn of Latino politi...
- Battle of the branches, pp. 21-24
The Supreme Court upheld legislative term limits, so the Legislature slashed the Court'...
- Library lament, pp. 25-28
The state's libraries struggle to do more with less.
- The painless tax, pp. 29-34
Card clubs mean money for cities. Do they also mean trouble?
- Soapbox, pp. 35-36
- Lights! Camera! Cash-in!, pp. 37-39
California's film industry beats the recession.
- Washington Perspective, pp. 40-42
- Cover design