California Journal Archives
California Journal • 36 Years, 418 Issues, 5,771 Articles, 18,310pp
November 1992 Issue - 12 Articles
- Up Front, pp. 526-527
- Children in crisis, pp. 528-534
Life is tough enough for millions of California children, and the state's financial woe...
- Workers' compensation, pp. 535-538
Republicans and Democrats alike agree the system needs a drastic overhaul-- and still n...
- Slush fund follies, pp. 539-544
Constitutional officers have this nice, $10,000 per year wad of money to spend, for wha...
- Signature hounds, pp. 545-548
Gathering signatures for ballot initiatives is a thriving business for two California f...
- Trading pollutants, pp. 549-550
Sacramento is showing the way in the arcane business of trading pollutants.
- The second firestorm, pp. 551-558
Victims of the Oakland-Berkeley fire have endured another tragedy -- trying to collect ...
- Exporting waste, pp. 559-562
California is exporting more than jobs these days -- it's also sending hazardous waste ...
- Trauma care, pp. 563-564
Is California in the midst of a crisis in trauma care?
- Ballot Front, p. 565
- Washington Perspective, pp. 566-568
- Cover illustration