California Journal Archives
California Journal • 36 Years, 418 Issues, 5,771 Articles, 18,310pp
July 1991 Issue - 12 Articles
- Up Front, pp. 292-294
- California growth, pp. 295-300
Housing shortages, overcrowded schools, jammed highways -- for 40 years, unimbeded grow...
- John Garamendi, pp. 301-303
The state's first elected insurance commissioner is off to a fast start in a tough and ...
- The energy map, pp. 304-312
Is California at odds with the Bush administration over the nation's energy future?
- Rostrum, p. 313
- Ballot Front, p. 313
- Seymour v. Dannemeyer, pp. 314-318
One GOP candidate for the U.S. Senate is cast in concrete; his opponent seems cast in j...
- Dr. Barry Munitz, pp. 319-323
CSU's new chancellor is more at home in the boardroom than in academia.
- "Never, never Land?", pp. 324-330
With a new theme park at stake in Long Beach, the Disney Company muscles up in Sacramento.
- Mental-health care, pp. 331-335
The state reorganizes mental-health care, with the counties in charge.
- Washington Perspective, pp. 336-338
- Cover photo