California Journal Archives
California Journal • 36 Years, 418 Issues, 5,771 Articles, 18,310pp
July 1987 Issue - 12 Articles
- Up Front, pp. 314-315
- Rostrum, p. 316
- The fear of gridlock, pp. 317-322
Can California's freeways be saved from a future of perpetual gridlock?
- Richard Katz, pp. 323-325
The chairman of the Assembly Transportation Committee has created an ambitious career b...
- Union power, pp. 326-327
Does declining membership in California's unions translate to a loss of labor's politic...
- Teacher unions, pp. 328-334
California's two largest teacher unions talk about joining forces, despite their differ...
- Cecil Green rolls to victory, pp. 335-338
Green's campaign manager tells how the Democrats spent and spent and spent and won an u...
- The perils of precinct walking, pp. 339-340
A veteran walker relates dangers ranging from ferocious dogs to cocked shotguns.
- Ken Maddy, pp. 341-347
The Fresno senator is back in the spotlight as minority leader.
- State boards and commissions, pp. 348-353
Do the state's consumer protection boards really guard the public?
- Roll Call, pp. 354-355
- Washington Perspective, p. 356