California Journal Archives
California Journal • 36 Years, 418 Issues, 5,771 Articles, 18,310pp
August 1986 Issue - 14 Articles
- Up Front, pp. 376-377
- Californians in Washington, pp. 378-382
The largest state delegation in the House of Representatives has become a more cohesive...
- Tony Coelho, pp. 383-384
Ambitious Congressman Tony Coelho is a front-runner for the House Democrat whip spot.
- Rostrum, p. 385
- Caucuses and their primary activities, pp. 386-390
Assembly caucuses were deeply involved in some of the state's most heated June primary ...
- Another Gann initiative?, pp. 391-394
This time, initiative pro Paul Gann takes aim at state workers with a drive to limit th...
- Mayor Maureen, pp. 395-398
Pete Wilson protege Maureen O'Connor breaks a string of 30 consecutive San Diego male m...
- Grand juries, pp. 399-400
Critics throughout the state are turning watchful eyes on grand jurors and the system i...
- Feed/back fight, pp. 401-403
A dispute over control has threatened the existence of California's only journalism rev...
- Ballot Front, pp. 404-406
- Campaign 86, p. 407
- Roll Call, pp. 408-409
- Letter, pp. 410-412
- Cover photo