California Journal Archives
California Journal • 36 Years, 418 Issues, 5,771 Articles, 18,310pp
April 1984 Issue - 17 Articles
- Up front, pp. 128-129
- Capitol review, p. 130
- Prison construction, pp. 131-133
An in-depth look at why the state will spend $1.1 billion for new prisons and what is b...
- Phil Guthrie, pp. 134-136
The Department of Corrections' "flack" is about to close out a long and, well - interes...
- Republican delegates, pp. 137-138
The GOP plans a love feast in Dallas, but with 2000 hopefuls for 176 delegate slots, it...
- Rostrum, p. 139
- New in Print, p. 140
- The L.A. Olympics, p. 141
- Initiatives, pp. 142-154
More and more, politicians are using the coattails of ballot measures to help their own...
- Patterson-Dornan, pp. 155-156
There's never a dull moment in Orange County politics, and this year it offers a real d...
- Primary election preview, p. 157
The Journal's election-year roundup of June primary races, featuring district-by-distri...
- Roster update, pp. 158-164
- Democratic delegates, pp. 165-167
A complete listing of those running for Democratic delegate slots on behalf of Hart, Ja...
- Ballot front, p. 168
- Business directory, p. 169
- Classifieds, p. 169
- Letter, pp. 170-172