California Journal Archives
California Journal • 36 Years, 418 Issues, 5,771 Articles, 18,310pp
October 1982 Issue - 14 Articles
- California's classroom crisis, pp. 357-359
Will laumakers increase taxes for public schools while their constituents demand major ...
- Statewide races, p. 360
sparks and yawns
- The fierce fight for AG, pp. 361-364
There are no holds barred in the battle for attorney general between Van de Kamp and Ni...
- 100 legislative previews, pp. 365-369
The Journal presents a district-by-district analysis of the 80 Assembly and 20 state Se...
- Role reversals in the capital, pp. 370-372
- Marks, Burton and mayhem, p. 373
- Humor: TV advice for politicians, pp. 374-375
- John Rousselot's formula, pp. 376-378
- Clash of the titans, pp. 379-381
Environmentalists must wage a two-front war against litter (Proposition 11) and for wat...
- The rating game, pp. 382-384
When lawmakers' voting records are assessed by 11 organizations, the results can be rev...
- A tale of judicial politics, pp. 385-387
A judge's name on a list of call-girl customers prompted controversies galore in San Di...
- Roll call, pp. 388-389
- Courts, p. 390
- Letter, pp. 391-392