California Journal Archives
California Journal • 36 Years, 418 Issues, 5,771 Articles, 18,310pp
November 1982 Issue - 11 Articles
- Future political leaders, pp. 397-402
Six clairvoyant reporters offer their predictions on a new generation of political stars.
- The revolution in health care, pp. 403-405
- Shock treatment for hospitals, pp. 406-407
- The best of Bill, pp. 408-410
Most politicians speak and write cautiously to avoid offending anyone. Then there's Sen...
- Farm lobby on the rise, pp. 411-413
- Agribusiness' No. 1 voice, pp. 414-415
- Darth Vaders' political reform, pp. 416-418
The "bad boys" of direct mail proclaim their support for campaign reform - and offer a ...
- Women in the 'Gentlemen's Club', pp. 419-420
There are more differences than similarities in the first two female members of the sta...
- '82 legislative summary, pp. 421-424
- Report from the publisher, pp. 425-426
- Letter, pp. 427-428