California Journal Archives
California Journal • 36 Years, 418 Issues, 5,771 Articles, 18,310pp
September 1978 Issue - 17 Articles
- Sacramento's top 15 lobbyists, pp. 280-282
When a panel of lawmakers recently rated legislative advocates, the No. 1 choice was Gi...
- What happened to the rules?, pp. 283-285
- Governor Brown's 'Big Six', pp. 286-287
- Capsules, p. 288
- Younger's brain trust, pp. 289-290
- Life after Jarvis, p. 291
Proposition 13 was aimed at property taxes and bureaucrats, but it's hitting other, mor...
- Courts, p. 292
- Newsmakers, p. 293
- Letter to a bureaucrat, pp. 294-295
For beginners, here is some sound advice on attache cases, secretaries, memos and meeti...
- Must judges be politicians?, pp. 296-299
What happens to an independent judiciary when voters begin looking for scapegoats on th...
- San Diego, pp. 300-303
Chandler vs. Copley
- Washington, p. 304
a growing press corps
- California, pp. 305-306
Knight-Ridder rides ahead
- Roll Call, pp. 307-308
- Rostrum, p. 309
- Charting the issues, p. 310
- Letter, pp. 311-312